Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Thank you for putting the time into troubleshooting this issue. I personally had forgot about it until i saw the tweet this morning.

Im sorry there were so many petulant emotional entitled children that raked you over the coals. Im embarrassed by these people.

keep up the good work.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

And everyone else? People who didnt get the ephemera? People who got nothing? Guess our issues just get ignored? 

On 2019-07-12 at 5:44 PM, Sehost said:

I was linked and didn't get either of them despite watching the whole thing, I even have chat logs to show I was in the stream typing at various moments during the whole tennocon stream.

Can I still get it? I watched the whole thing while being streamed but did not in fact receive the drops, either of them.

If I can provide screenshots can I receive them?

Same here dude 

On 12/7/2019 at 16:31, [DE]Danielle said:

A medida que el equipo de Warframe se ha estado desenrollando de TennoCon y alcanzando los sucesos posteriores al 6 de julio, hemos visto informes que indican que algo estaba mal (equipo) con la caída de TennoLive Nekros Prime. 

¡En el transcurso de TennoCon, se enviaron más de 600,000 gotas a sus buzones de entrada! Una cantidad realmente impresionante de productos gratuitos enviados a Tenno participantes que observaban desde su casa, pero encontramos una discrepancia entre las entregas exitosas de Lotus Ephemera y Nekros Prime. 

Hicimos algunas excavaciones para encontrar una solución (para enviar aún más material gratis, porque 600,000 gotas no son suficientes, seamos honestos), que hemos descrito a continuación:

Lo que sabemos: 

• La caída de Lotus Ephemera se pudo ganar al ver cualquier panel del Escenario Principal en TennoCon durante 30 minutos consecutivos (la caída finalizó a las 5:59 pm hora del este) 
  • La caída de Nekros Prime (¡incluida la ranura Warframe gratuita!) Se ganó viendo TennoLive durante 30 minutos consecutivos (entre las 6 pm y las 7 pm hora del este). 

Después de investigar varias cuentas de Tenno que habían informado del caso del desaparecido Nekros Prime, descubrimos un patrón. La mayoría de Tenno que había recibido con éxito la caída de Lotus Ephemera de alguna manera no recibió también la caída de Nekros Prime durante TennoLive. 

Hubo una confusión adicional cuando anunciamos que todas las caídas se habían entregado con éxito cuando ese no era el caso de aquellos Tenno que tenían la Lepera Ephemera, pero no su Nekros Prime gratuito. Pedimos disculpas por la confusión y le agradecemos sus informes. Honestamente, no podríamos haberlo resuelto sin la evidencia que nos proporcionó simplemente publicando sobre el problema.

Lo que puedes esperar: 

Ejecutaremos una secuencia de comandos el lunes 15 de julio una vez que todos hayan regresado del fin de semana que enviará un mensaje de bandeja de entrada a las cuentas en todas las Plataformas que cumplan con los siguientes criterios: 

• Recibió exitosamente el Lotus Ephemera vía bandeja de entrada. 
  • No recibió Nekros Prime (y tragamonedas Warframe gratis). 

Estas cuentas se darán a Nekros Prime. Se eligió este método porque representa el mayor patrón de error que hemos visto de los jugadores en los foros: saben que su enlace funcionó debido a la recepción de Lotus Ephemera, pero no recibieron Nekros Prime a pesar de verlo. 

Actualizaremos este hilo una vez que el script haya comenzado. ¡Gracias a todos por ser parte de TennoCon 2019! 

-----------------------------------------

15/07/2019 10:15 AM ET Actualización: 

¡El guión ha comenzado su viaje! Actualizaremos el hilo una vez que se haya completado.

Aque horas entregan a nekros prime para los que vimos la transmision y no recibimos ninguna de las recompensas gratis 

And now I lost all hope of receiving the twitch/mixer/steam drops. This isn't the first time this has happened and yet it has happened again. 

Suggestion:

Don't do twitch/mixer/steam drops for tennocon instead send email with codes to avoid this problem from happening a third time. 

Still did not receive either the ephemera or nekros prime. 

This whole situation has been handled poorly. Stop doing the twitch drops when it is clearly evident going by the amount of replies that it doesn't work as intended. The fact there is a large group still without items and yet you have not addressed this is terrible.

Hi, My gamertag is AwakenThknighT I watched the stream on twitch from 12:00 to 7:30pm when it ended. I even seen when someone lost there phone with a cracked screen. I checked to see if my twitch account was connected an it was. My sister got Nekros Prime but didnt get Lotus Ephemera, my dad got Lotus Ephemera but no Nekros Prime. The script fixed his issue but not ours, me and other sister didn't get anything. Is DE going to address the matter for those who didn't get anything and watch the full stream?🙁😟

Yas as I expected, didn't received it 😢 

But guys, don't be too bitter about it, I know the process to get it is not ideal, but DE is nothing comparing to bethesda or else, c'mon.

Everything a little little something doesn't go right there's a big explosion of hatred T.T 
Only hope there's gonna be a way in the future to get this cute Ephemera. 

it's unfair to give Nekros only to a few players. most of us have fulfilled all the requirements to receive Ephemera and we do not receive it. you have practically gained many views with this, because we have all witnessed this the beginning of the event. I did not receive either of the prizes.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

I have not received the Nekros prime!!  I did received the Ephemera

How come the script is completed? 

Bummer. Guess I'm SOL since I got neither. Any idea why Twitch seems to have issues tracking this correctly? It seems like maybe not the best way to track if there were ~100,000 errors.

I double checked beforehand that my account was signed in after I didn't get the ones from last year. Everything looked correct. Just didn't get them and now my support ticket was deleted. Cool. 

Guys, The script is completed meaning they wrote the script and it run. Evidence as some people already got their Nekros P. 

That doesn't mean there are no issue with the script. Or some people fell outside of the script criteria. 

Archived