Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

well... keep ignoring people and you will lose players,instead of play warframe,they will go to play others games,and "new players" friends of veterans,instead of playing warframe,will go to play other games,millions of people watching you, and all of them with same problem we are posting and you ignoring,maybe will warframe begins to die... im not the only who will not look more warframer youtubers,twitchers,and tennocons, and other stuff relationated with warframe,maybe im not the only,maybe next year you will only have your 600k players that get nekross,good job,keep with your bad sistem of twitch drops,with your supporters totaly useless, now you can think how to solve this. maybe when you will see this problem,you can't heal it.

WTF? Are you saying you can only get nekros if you have the lotus thing? Because I watched the nekros stream and didn’t get him and I didn’t bother for the lotus Ephemera because I don’t see the point. So for those who didn’t get the lotus Ephemera but watched the nekros stream and didn’t get nekros, what happens to us?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Just got my Nekros Prime thank you very much DE for fixing the problem ♥️

Fix your head bro!What you are saying ? are you okey with the brain cuz if the problem were solved no body would spam here u know ?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

What you attacking me for? Tbh with the way you're acting you shouldn't recieve anything after all. 😴

First of all look what did u say the problem is not fixed once you get your stuff.it might be fix for you but not for US all other who invested their time to watch all this and got nothing after all!

I had my account linked to both twitch and mixer ages ago , well on friday I thought I'd check it , mixer linked account was somehow expired and twitch not linked at all ... I've watched tennocon on twitch and I was pretty sure I'll get ephemera and nekros prime , surprise because of some error that disconnected my linked accounts I got nothing , I understand that might be not DE fault but not my either , thats a bit not fair but now I know that its not worth it to have hope for getting something for free after tennocon 😕

7 minutes ago, DIDAKISS said:

First of all look what did u say the problem is not fixed once you get your stuff.it might be fix for you but not for US all other who invested their time to watch all this and got nothing after all!

You need to chill mah dude. Seriously. Attacking other people in the forum isn't going to help you get your stuff. 

11 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Thanks DE, received a free nekros prime even without watching the livestream part. gg

So basically people who didn’t watch are getting stuff, but those of us who watched did not get what we were promised. This is getting embarrassing. Nicely done DE!

I was loyally waiting for my twith drops, but they did not came.

So I went on my account just to see this: "Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info. Click here to unlink".

Refreshing did not work, so I had to unlink and link it back together.

So my question is: With this issue, will I still be able to get the twitch drops?

20 minutes ago, Hetza-HellShock said:

Well, good for you

Don't worry, i don't play with prime warframes since it's extra grind for pointless stat buffs that make no difference on the grand scale of things, so i will sell it shortly and keep the warframe slot i guess.

Archived