Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

Don't worry, i don't play with prime warframes since it's extra grind for pointless stat buffs that make no difference on the grand scale of things, so i will sell it shortly and keep the warframe slot i guess.

That's probably the best you can do at the moment, i'm sure there are many people out there desperately trying to receive said warframe willing to buy it.

Dear DE, 
I think I have waited long enough to add to the ticket regarding Tennolive Twitch drop. Now that I see you decided to just send the Nekros prime to those who got the Lotus Ephemera during the Tennolive I need to say you have just made the most unfair decision ever. Cause there are many people who watched the show for Ephemera but the are receiving a free nekros prime without watching the second part of the show. Like my friend who didn't want the Nekros and he didn't bother Watching the show but today he received a prime nekros. I understand that you don't have a way or solution to figure out who watched the show and who didn't after the show has ended. And I know that this is a game and what I'm asking is just a cosmetic. But my problem is your unfair solution to the problem. I always thought of you as one of the fairest companies next to CD project red. But your decision to ignore those who didn't get anything while they are eligible but there is no proof but the previous drops like the Twitch prime drops we had before, is frustrating and sad. I know there is a trust issue here and you can't trust us whether we watched the show or not. As I said before you don't have a solution to find out who watched and who didn't. But the thing is trust is a two way path. Since you don't trust us, you won't get our trust back. I've supported your game and liked your game and spent money in your game. But now I'm frustrated and angry. I don't know if I'm going to support you anymore or not. Cause I think you can find a logical solution to handle this issue and win our trust back. Please don't ignore this message and respond.

Why is DE depending on Twitch for drops when:

1.) Twitch has proven themselves incapable a year ago.

2.) There is already a fully functional system for rewards via in-game codes.

All this could have been avoided by anouncing code at start and giving players an hour or so to respond. Exact same effect except you don't have to depend on a 3rd party who has proven themselves incapable.  

At this point, DE just needs to give it out to everyone because I doubt they are capable of giving it to those who watched legitimately.  

And honestly, who cares!  Give it out as a gesture of Goodwill and tell players to remember that during stream to boost numbers for advertisements.  

Be transparent and you will be surprised the loyalty of players.  Commit fraud, well, look at the trouble EA is in now.  Do the right thing and do it soon.  You just got hit with a slash proc and your bleeding out players.  

Veterans who watched and missed empherma are pissed.  New players who watched and missed nekros are pissed.  

You took a cool thing and managed to piss off a very large portion of playerbase.  Just don't give anything out, or give it out to all.  

One more thing and this is critical:

What you are doing with support is outrageous.  Just fire those guys and save some money.  Can't you write a script to say we dont help players?

If they are there to help, then give them some power to actually do right thing.  I can send screenshots before and after proving case without any doubt and they will say nothing they can do.  Well, why are they working there.  

I'm being serious, fire them or make them useful to players.  I've played mobile games with 100% better support.  That is not an exaggeration, your support is actually the worse I have ever encountered in a game and borderline home warranty bad.

Same some money and fire them.  

3 hours ago, BlackUFO said:

First things first.

Did you follow all procedures ?

Linked your Acc to your twitch acc. etc, etc. 

Second, once you have, successfuly, completed all the requirements and still did not get it, then you may claim it's "unfair".

I got it on the very next day succeeding TennoCon (sunday). All my friends did the same thing, linked their twitch accounts, watched it via Twitch. All of them got it.

A couple of people I know, which play in the PS4 platform, also got it. I don't know.

The only conclusion I come up with is that you didn't follow all steps.

Third. It's a bunch of free goodies. The stream itself was fun enough, getting a free ephemera + Prime WF with Reactor and Slot was just the "icing in the cake".

This is confirmation bias at its finest. Listen: There are numerous people that followed all of the rules and didn't receive a single thing. I'm one of them. I've several alliance members also caught up in this. We were together in chat watching the stream while it went on. Even double checked our account links. You can see it left and right both here on forums and on Twitter. People have attempted to provide screenshot and video evidence and have been shot down. I've got ephemeras for days and Nekros Prime's been in my arsenal since the day he released, but for some of them it really sucks since they've no ephemeras period or Nekros. They're shafted now, far as I can tell. When someone tells you "do x and receive y" and they don't follow up after you've done "x" you're going to feel cheated, and rightfully so. This feeling is only going to further when you've provided something as substantial as full video evidence and still get shot down by support.  Some people had no intention of watching the livestream at all because, believe it or not, they don't like seeing content early as they consider it spoilers to them, and got baited into it with the event only to receive nothing. In short: Don't assume everyone didn't follow the steps properly just because your friends all got it fine.

13 minutes ago, babaali147 said:

Dear DE, 
I think I have waited long enough to add to the ticket regarding Tennolive Twitch drop. Now that I see you decided to just send the Nekros prime to those who got the Lotus Ephemera during the Tennolive I need to say you have just made the most unfair decision ever. Cause there are many people who watched the show for Ephemera but the are receiving a free nekros prime without watching the second part of the show. Like my friend who didn't want the Nekros and he didn't bother Watching the show but today he received a prime nekros. I understand that you don't have a way or solution to figure out who watched the show and who didn't after the show has ended. And I know that this is a game and what I'm asking is just a cosmetic. But my problem is your unfair solution to the problem. I always thought of you as one of the fairest companies next to CD project red. But your decision to ignore those who didn't get anything while they are eligible but there is no proof but the previous drops like the Twitch prime drops we had before, is frustrating and sad. I know there is a trust issue here and you can't trust us whether we watched the show or not. As I said before you don't have a solution to find out who watched and who didn't. But the thing is trust is a two way path. Since you don't trust us, you won't get our trust back. I've supported your game and liked your game and spent money in your game. But now I'm frustrated and angry. I don't know if I'm going to support you anymore or not. Cause I think you can find a logical solution to handle this issue and win our trust back. Please don't ignore this message and respond.

Well said brother well said

16 minutes ago, babaali147 said:

Dear DE, 

face the facts in front of eyes!

24 minutes ago, Hetza-HellShock said:

That's probably the best you can do at the moment, i'm sure there are many people out there desperately trying to receive said warframe willing to buy it.

fully built warframes are untradable

When i mean sell it, i mean for credits because i already have the regular nekros

1 minute ago, (XB1)naga007 said:

I’m an Xbox One user that did not watch the portion to receive the Ephemera, yet watched the portion to receive Nekros Prime with a linked Twitch Account. I still have not received the expected Warframe

Apparently, DE is only giving Nekros Prime to those that received the Ephemera

Welp. Still no new Info regarding those who didn't get the Lotus. I watched both segments of the stream with my friend sitting next to me that day. He got both items, and I only managed to get Nekros. I can't tell you how many times this past week I've had my hopes lifted with posts proclaiming a *fix* only to be let down again. As it stands, I refuse to drop anymore money into this game. Especially as a newer player, this really rubbed me the wrong way. 

Archived