Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Just now, Psymantiss said:

Still shafted here then. Watched from the cosplay to the end and got nothing. I've had drops before and when I checked it was still linked.

Exactly the same issue as I have. I even bought the digital ticket, and I kinda regret spending that money considering this kinda inadequate goodwill to the costumers/playerbase. Only catering to one group having problems is making it worse being in the other boat tbh.

So i had to watch tennocon at work but remember watching for a good 35 min for the lotus ephemera but didn't get it, however i got the nekros prime set eventhough i only got to watch the tailend of the tennocon reveals. is there a way for me to get the lotus ephemera?

I'm just going to say this there are the majority of players who did not receive either but keep getting generic replies saying I'm sorry u were ineligible for the drop when in fact they were eligible I've even heard from alot of players there thinking of leaving the game because of the replies they have recieved from de staff just giving them pretty much the big fu even know they are eligible and I can understand the frustration that these players are expierxing but this needs to be fixed u know I love warframe but the fact being this has to be fixed

1 hour ago, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

this same exact thing happened to me when i posted my ticket was told my two accounts were linked to the same twitch account however according to  https://www.warframe.com/user when i checked my two accounts it had my two different twitch accounts listed separately for my ps4 account and pc account so i had know way of knowing my accounts at some point and still are linked to the same twitch account. my ticket reply said that the items couldn't be traded and theirs nothing they can do so im assuming i now cant get the ephemera witch really annoys me and doesn't solve my problem or help me for this is im assuming an exclusive ephemera drop.like i don't even really care for the nekros he can be earned in game but the lotus ephemera which i was super hyped for i now cant get because of insufficient/wrong information pertaining to the twitch and warframe account connection on their own website

like man i love DE and Warframe been playing it for around 4 years, thousands of hours and probable spent around $1000 in support of it so this is really a big disappointment when i replied in my ticket that their website said my accounts were connected to different twitch accounts and they replied with this https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide which pretty much in its simplest form says tough luck, better luck next time

Didn't receive either, no ephemera nor nekros Prime on a properly linked (for months before the stream mind you) psn, twitch, I watched nearly the entire stream and the more low effort responses I receive from mods the more irritated I get. For some reason can't post the URL of a screen shot of my linked accounts page as proof. But I do have the picture of it if someone from the warframe team wants to imply I'm a liar again. Also if you check the twitch stream chat logs, you'll see incremental posts made by me in the text chat probably every 15 - 20 minutes. This is incredibly frustrating.

Hi, I watched the entire Tennocon event and didn't receive anything. My accounts are linked. I also watched more than an hour of the regular event during the day. I never recieved anything. I bought the digital ticket and watched the live stream and got nothing.

How do I resolve this?

And just saying as a company with all the youtubers who play this game who also didnt receive nothing when they watched the entire stream and all the people who didnt receive nothing cant imagine de wants all that bad press cause u can bet there's alot of youtubers who have been patient but are waiting to release videos on YouTube covering this issue

I came early watched the whole thing check my account between segments was connected and approved came back and waited 30 mins had so much fun with the quiz came back was told it may take up to a week still nothing in my inbox is it my fault is there something I didn't do correctly on my end I really dont mind not reciving anything I would just like to know why I didn't so I can fix it

Well accor

1 minute ago, (PS4)coolboom11 said:

what if  i didn't get the ephemera 

Well according to there replies to everyone else u wernt eligible so ur screwed as of now according to them not there words but I mean if u look around at some of the forum post about this that's pretty much what they said

3 minutes ago, (PS4)indianoutlaw1989 said:

Well accor

Well according to there replies to everyone else u wernt eligible so ur screwed as of now according to them not there words but I mean if u look around at some of the forum post about this that's pretty much what they said

Yep, this is what I got. A fat middle finger and a post lock. *golfclap* super unimpressed.

Archived