Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, (PS4)Yoo-HooSir said:

Welp. Still no new Info regarding those who didn't get the Lotus. I watched both segments of the stream with my friend sitting next to me that day. He got both items, and I only managed to get Nekros. I can't tell you how many times this past week I've had my hopes lifted with posts proclaiming a *fix* only to be let down again. As it stands, I refuse to drop anymore money into this game. Especially as a newer player, this really rubbed me the wrong way. 

I feel it! I’m new too and was really looking forward to this! It truly is a disappointment to say the least. But honestly the game is fun as is and it would just be nice to have that frame! I’m farming nekros now so wether I get him or not I’ll have a form of him. I know it’s still a newish game and the community is getting larger everyday! Don’t let something of a free drop mess up totally trash your experience of a good game. And who knows patience could pay off in the end. Just have faith. 

On steam it said that i would be able to get my nekros prime if i watched 30 consecutive minutes of the stream, i have the steam account linked by the way, and i watched over 30 and still didn't get him at all. I watched almost an hour of tennolive, and it was written that i was able to get the nekros for 30 minutes of watch time. I hope that this issue gets fixed. 

30 minutes ago, (XB1)MyApoca1yps3Xx said:

I feel it! I’m new too and was really looking forward to this! It truly is a disappointment to say the least. But honestly the game is fun as is and it would just be nice to have that frame! I’m farming nekros now so wether I get him or not I’ll have a form of him. I know it’s still a newish game and the community is getting larger everyday! Don’t let something of a free drop mess up totally trash your experience of a good game. And who knows patience could pay off in the end. Just have faith. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna keep playing. Was bummed out is all. I appreciate the words of encouragement 🙂 Cheers!

On 2019-07-13 at 12:44 AM, Sehost said:

I was linked and didn't get either of them despite watching the whole thing, I even have chat logs to show I was in the stream typing at various moments during the whole tennocon stream.

Can I still get it? I watched the whole thing while being streamed but did not in fact receive the drops, either of them.

If I can provide screenshots can I receive them?

Same here

[DE]Kenneth

Hey there DIDAKISS,

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime and/or the Lotus Ephemera drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to not receive any of the drops. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do regarding this once it's happened.

Now, while support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops. If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side.

THIS IS THE JOKE WHICH I RECIEVED ;3 

I'm sorry but is this a joke? I've been a loyal player and supporter of the company for years... with thousands of hours in the game. I trying not to come of as upset, but the script isn't perfect apparently, because there are forums upon forums of players like me trying to reach out to somebody without any sort of response. People who have proof of watching the stream and were connected are STILL on your forums asking for anyone to help them. Ash Prime was the same problem last year. As a loyal supporter of the game I expected a little more than a "none-response" from you guys. Yes I watched the stream, I am connected, I've even bought your tenno con pass digitally just to support you guys. I tuned in and wanted to add the ephemera to my collection. I don't even need the Nekros Prime. Please for the fans address this...

Sorry to say this but dont get your hopes up. This isnt the first time this happens, only this time they admit its Not our fault, and tried to fix a certain amount. This is a big improvement. 

Dont bother to relink your account. Next Time you May receive the item perfectly fine. When DE says ‚you will receive‘ better read it as ‚you have a Chance of receiving‘. 

Received the Ephemera a few hours after the stream, I’m out of the state for work so not sure if Nekros was delivered today. Though, after last years mess, I don’t know why they bother linking these things to the stream. I think if you have a registered Warframe account they should just send out the drops as a thank you/event gift. Everybody is happy and none of these issues. 

30 minutes ago, Shankatron23 said:

I'm sorry but is this a joke? I've been a loyal player and supporter of the company for years... with thousands of hours in the game. I trying not to come of as upset, but the script isn't perfect apparently, because there are forums upon forums of players like me trying to reach out to somebody without any sort of response. People who have proof of watching the stream and were connected are STILL on your forums asking for anyone to help them. Ash Prime was the same problem last year. As a loyal supporter of the game I expected a little more than a "none-response" from you guys. Yes I watched the stream, I am connected, I've even bought your tenno con pass digitally just to support you guys. I tuned in and wanted to add the ephemera to my collection. I don't even need the Nekros Prime. Please for the fans address this...

i did same as you but you have seen the results

What about those who got neither despite watching the stream huh? Are we just S#&$ out of luck? Don't ya think it'd be better to just give time limited codes during the streams instead of relying on Twitches drop system that you guys have had problems with every time you do a drop like this?

I was told to stop tickets and just post here to solve my problems....

Ppl I know that didn't watch the right segment got Nekros prime...

I watched for 5+ hours... nothing.

I hope this will get fixed one day... soon.

Archived