Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, (XB1)digimontamer456 said:

so just screw the people who watched the stream and got neither huh? i ain't watching any more streams 

Well, if they put lotus ephemera in the next stream... most ppl would probably watch. 

I received neither the Lotus Ephemera, nor Nekros Prime, despite having excitedly watched several hours of Tennocon, and the entirety of TennoLive on my linked Twitch account. I've gotten Twitch drops before, so I know that isn't the issue. I waited the full week that was suggested by Reb in the stream, and gave them a couple extra days before saying anything, just to give them the benefit of the doubt. As a WF vet, I have total faith that DE will do everything they can to make it work, especially because it seems like I'm not the only one with the issue. I hope it can get worked out.

DE, I watched the art pannel, the entire art pannel, and didnt get my lotus ephemera.

I watched the entire tenno live, and still didnt get my nekros.

So what are ya'll saying is that i wont get neither nekros, neither lotus ephemera, still watching your live.

Please give me some support.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)HolyRell said:

I received neither the Lotus Ephemera, nor Nekros Prime, despite having excitedly watched several hours of Tennocon, and the entirety of TennoLive on my linked Twitch account. I've gotten Twitch drops before, so I know that isn't the issue. I waited the full week that was suggested by Reb in the stream, and gave them a couple extra days before saying anything, just to give them the benefit of the doubt. As a WF vet, I have total faith that DE will do everything they can to make it work, especially because it seems like I'm not the only one with the issue. I hope it can get worked out.

My case is entirely like this guy.

44 minutes ago, (NSW)HolyRell said:

same thing as you.  opened ticket and im got told im out of luck so meh.

Thanks DE for letting me down even though I have proof of being there. Your promises mean nothing to me anymore. Glad i spent $100 this month for your game and I get nothing for holding up my end. I'm not going to be supporting your game as much as I have been since you cant seem to support me. Thanks for dulling my experience.

Hello Nibelhim

We can only apologize for now. The Warframe Team has been on a constant move to improve the system and services, and has been running scripts. For reference: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1110546-all-platforms-the-missing-nekros-prime-twitch-drop-from-tennolive-2019/

This request is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up.

We are referred to this thread. Since we are being referred to this thread, please DE give us more responses.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

Does that mean that people who didn't get the ephemera won't get the ephemera or Nekros Prime?  I watched the stream for more than an hour, linked my accounts ahead of time, and I like many people didn't get anything.  Are you guys working on it for people who didn't get anything or is it just going to be "too bad, you didn't meet the criteria."?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I mean.. I get y’all are upset but it’s not like you paid money.

DE got paid for each person watching. 

Also, we paid in time and electricity. Many people woke up early or skipped work, etc to be able to get on the stream. 

8 minutes ago, DragoEXE said:

I received the Lotus Ephemera waited a week to get my nekros wrote a ticket i got a message back that pretty much said 'Too bad so sad"

im starting to think these streams arent worth it

Honestly, the handwaving dismissal in their replies is kinda what frustrates me the most. Why can’t they just admit to being overloaded and just apologise for wasting our time? Instead of semi-insulting our intelligence by sticking with “if you didn’t receive anything, that must mean you were ineligible”. 

If I would have known that the promotion was going to get mucked up, I would’ve just opted to not stay up to an ungodly hour and watched the VOD instead the following day. I fulfilled my end of this promotional contract but DE didn’t. 

Like my friend stated, this is very clearly a technical issue, with people who do fill the criteria sadly being missed by the script/algorithm. There was nothing we could do to verify that our link was broken, or assure that the criteria were met because those listed on the FAQ were very simple. Claiming that we “clearly must be ineligible” is just in such poor taste. And it’s not like doing a repeat of the 2018 fix is gonna harm them.

Just got a reply back on my ticket. It seems they have no plans on taking further actions aside from "improving future events". I didn't get Epherma or Nekros Prime but they did give me a heartfelt apology (I'd like to think that it's heartfelt at least)

Guess for people like me and others who got nothing, better luck next year. Too sad to play rn tbh.

1 minute ago, (PS4)eighty4ninety2 said:

Just got a reply back on my ticket. It seems they have no plans on taking further actions aside from "improving future events". I didn't get Epherma or Nekros Prime but they did give me a heartfelt apology (I'd like to think that it's heartfelt at least)

Guess for people like me and others who got nothing, better luck next year. Too sad to play rn tbh.

They messed up last year too. Don't hold your breath.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)eighty4ninety2 said:

Please post the apology. Because their apologies are canned. The support staff are not native english speakers. 

So as it stands and what I’m reading it’s more like they care about money then they do their own players and the ones that have helped make the game popular... sad day but much grinding to do since I won’t have Nekros prime. Gotta get nekros last part and I’ll be able to just use him and not care about the prime version for now. Best anyone can do I suppose if they need him. Free things are great but not when it comes with so much heartache and disappointment 

Just now, (XB1)Sspawn26 said:

They messed up last year too. Don't hold your breath.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm too sad to play rn tho. If they do fix it like last year that would be nice but at the moment, my hope remains crushed.

2 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

Please post the apology. Because their apologies are canned. The support staff are not native english speakers. 

"We understand your disappointment regarding this issue. Unfortunately, as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those troubleshooting steps."

Sounds like it's final. Really soul-crushing after I since forgone sleep just to tune-in.

Just now, (XB1)MyApoca1yps3Xx said:

So as it stands and what I’m reading it’s more like they care about money then they do their own players and the ones that have helped make the game popular... sad day but much grinding to do since I won’t have Nekros prime. Gotta get nekros last part and I’ll be able to just use him and not care about the prime version for now. Best anyone can do I suppose if they need him. Free things are great but not when it comes with so much heartache and disappointment 

Its not totally that. They care about their player base, but it is a business. They have diverted a lot of ppl (I'm assuming) into fixing this.

Oh man.. My replies on this forum thread make me seem bipolar. lol

Archived