Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Just now, (PS4)eighty4ninety2 said:

Doesn't change the fact that I'm too sad to play rn tho. If they do fix it like last year that would be nice but at the moment, my hope remains crushed.

"We understand your disappointment regarding this issue. Unfortunately, as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those troubleshooting steps."

Sounds like it's final. Really soul-crushing after I since forgone sleep just to tune-in.

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it.

Its a canned response. They change 1 or 2 words probably so that search engines will have to work a tiny bit harder, but they have a set number of things they can and are allowed to say. 

32 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I mean.. I get y’all are upset but it’s not like you paid money.

I finished all my work a day before and woke up 3am just to watch the stream.. I got nothing..

It's seems you don't know some of us are on the timezone where in every stream starts at dawn..

Money wasn't wasted. Time is, and a good portion of my sleep.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)eighty4ninety2 said:

Doesn't change the fact that I'm too sad to play rn tho. If they do fix it like last year that would be nice but at the moment, my hope remains crushed.

"We understand your disappointment regarding this issue. Unfortunately, as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those troubleshooting steps."

Sounds like it's final. Really soul-crushing after I since forgone sleep just to tune-in.

The support staff may not be able to influence this action, especially if they are outsourced. But we need DE to take action or at least make a statement that’s final, as they can and should.

Just now, Hwingal said:

The support staff may not be able to influence this action, especially if they are outsourced. But we need DE to take action or at least make a statement that’s final, as they can and should.

The support staff being outsourced is part of the problem, but the main source of the problem is that they have no power in this situation. Most of the support staff if given the abilty would just give it to us. 

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has started its journey! We will update the thread once it has completed. 

I watched hours of the panels and I received nothing, I even contacted support and they said they cant do anything, please don't do me like this I really want the Lotus Ephemera.

3 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

The support staff being outsourced is part of the problem, but the main source of the problem is that they have no power in this situation. Most of the support staff if given the abilty would just give it to us. 

Yep pretty much what i thought since i myself worked support too.  that's why I'm so bummed out.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Umbramancer7 said:

What confuses me is that they essentially told people to wait before submitting tickets by stating it would take up to seven days for the rewards to be sent out... then tell us at that point that it's too late because the promotion has ended and they can't add rewards at that point.

Yeah its really not cool, especially since I have supported DE with my money, I expect a certain standard with support that just isn't being held up, unfortunately I feel like all of us that were wronged by the drops not being sent to us will never receive that Ephemera, I can only hope they bring it back when do the Warframe anniversary with dex stuff. . .

I am disappointed in you DE.

10 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

What we need to do is start shooting messages to the head of DE. Stop naggering the people who can't and start bugging the people who can.

Script is complete. Another TennoCon, another two Twitch drops that people missed out on while performing the requirements for said drops including myself. 

The Twitch drop program for me has been like the new Jupiter spy mission tile set in the Sortie...  50% success rate with randoms. I'm beginning to believe it's watch for a chance to win.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Banned_On_Chin said:

Script is complete. Another TennoCon, another two Twitch drops that people missed out on while performing the requirements for said drops including myself. 

The Twitch drop program for me has been like the new Jupiter spy mission tile set in the Sortie...  50% success rate with randoms. I'm beginning to believe it's watch for a chance to win.

If they had said CHANCE to win it would have solved most of their problems.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ipwnuhard3 said:

This is confirmation bias at its finest. Listen: There are numerous people that followed all of the rules and didn't receive a single thing. I'm one of them. I've several alliance members also caught up in this. We were together in chat watching the stream while it went on. Even double checked our account links. You can see it left and right both here on forums and on Twitter. People have attempted to provide screenshot and video evidence and have been shot down. I've got ephemeras for days and Nekros Prime's been in my arsenal since the day he released, but for some of them it really sucks since they've no ephemeras period or Nekros. They're shafted now, far as I can tell. When someone tells you "do x and receive y" and they don't follow up after you've done "x" you're going to feel cheated, and rightfully so. This feeling is only going to further when you've provided something as substantial as full video evidence and still get shot down by support.  Some people had no intention of watching the livestream at all because, believe it or not, they don't like seeing content early as they consider it spoilers to them, and got baited into it with the event only to receive nothing. In short: Don't assume everyone didn't follow the steps properly just because your friends all got it fine.

First.

I didn`t assume anything.  That`s the point of adding a question mark at the end of a "Question".

Second.

My point is, if the person DID follow all the steps and still didn`t manage to get it, then by all means, I do believe they`re free to open/use threads to demand their rights. Plus, trying to keep it in a respectful manner.

Lastly, so my arguments are biased because my friends got it, but your "my friends/alliance members didn`t get"  should fly then ?

LOL, k then.

il y a 22 minutes, (PS4)Banned_On_Chin a dit :

Do you know the solo option or are you too bad? 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Umbramancer7 said:

What confuses me is that they essentially told people to wait before submitting tickets by stating it would take up to seven days for the rewards to be sent out... then tell us at that point that it's too late because the promotion has ended and they can't add rewards at that point.

Definitely agree with this, as it's the reason I didn't send a ticket in after my friends said they got the drops on Tuesday. We were in a call and talking about the stream while it was on-going. We were asked to not flood them with tickets due to the number of rewards they had to send out, but what's happening now just makes me regret not sending in the request on Wednesday when I got on and neither was in my box.

2 minutes ago, ElementalFeline said:

Definitely agree with this, as it's the reason I didn't send a ticket in after my friends said they got the drops on Tuesday. We were in a call and talking about the stream while it was on-going. We were asked to not flood them with tickets due to the number of rewards they had to send out, but what's happening now just makes me regret not sending in the request on Wednesday when I got on and neither was in my box.

We should keep this thread alive. but honestly, next twitch stream, ppl are going to /w Warframe and bug that account a ton.

Archived