Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

This is seriously disingenuous on DE's part. I get that it was offering us something for free; however, when you make the offer and advertise it as widely as they did, it's very disingenuous to bail on a large number of people who met the prerequisites for the reward, with the equivalent of a shoulder shrug. 

I know with 100% certainty that my accounts were linked because I got an aura forma a couple weeks ago through a twitch drop, with zero problems. I watched the whole hour despite only needing 30 minutes for the Nekros drop. 

Further, like others I had real life stuff going on and couldn't watch for the ephemera and thus didn't qualify according to the script that ran today. Makes me wish I hadn't come home from being out of town after just getting married to watch the stream.  

11 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

DE got paid for each person watching. 

Also, we paid in time and electricity. Many people woke up early or skipped work, etc to be able to get on the stream. 

You didn’t pay anything. Please re read what I said.

And I really don’t want to hear “we did x.” I have a job and was able to plan months accordingly to get the day off.

People are slandering DE, calling them names and honestly it’s pretty sad. If people can’t act adult about it then tbh I hope they stop doing free things.

Edit: If you had to wake up at 3 am, just put the app on on your phone and go back to sleep.

I get y’all are upset but Jesus people.

Edit 2: Skipping work for a stream? You seriously have issues.

Everyone, just learn how to be more patient, instead of saying things that could trigger another player to be impatient, go play, get stronger (especially new players), and prepare your warframe for the upcoming Railjack update. 😊

I myself didn't get Nekros Prime yet but I'm not in rush and making the DE Team to progress it faster. Cuz 600k+ of users?! Surely that they can't handle it all at once. DE Team has something to do with something else. So please Tennos, keep calm and let it come unexpectedly, it'll be more surprise and exciting if we all wait. 😊

I am sorry we did wait ,we were all patient ,but please explain to me how ,me and my boy watched it together he received his and I did not even on 2 accounts and 2 xbox ones with 2 TVs going at the same time ? I really do not care that I did not receive the stuff, but they do need to fix the issues for their players ,so people  will still continue to play this great game that  they spent so much money and time on.

[DE]Kenneth

Hey there DIDAKISS,

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME it is well said after second ticket Nvm

Il y a 5 heures, Shankatron23 a dit :

I'm sorry but is this a joke? I've been a loyal player and supporter of the company for years... with thousands of hours in the game. I trying not to come of as upset, but the script isn't perfect apparently, because there are forums upon forums of players like me trying to reach out to somebody without any sort of response. People who have proof of watching the stream and were connected are STILL on your forums asking for anyone to help them. Ash Prime was the same problem last year. As a loyal supporter of the game I expected a little more than a "none-response" from you guys. Yes I watched the stream, I am connected, I've even bought your tenno con pass digitally just to support you guys. I tuned in and wanted to add the ephemera to my collection. I don't even need the Nekros Prime. Please for the fans address this...

Same here.

2 hours ago, BlackUFO said:

First.

I didn`t assume anything.  That`s the point of adding a question mark at the end of a "Question".

Second.

My point is, if the person DID follow all the steps and still didn`t manage to get it, then by all means, I do believe they`re free to open/use threads to demand their rights. Plus, trying to keep it in a respectful manner.

Lastly, so my arguments are biased because my friends got it, but your "my friends/alliance members didn`t get"  should fly then ?

LOL, k then.

You did assume. You literally said, and I quote, "The only conclusion I come up with is that you didn't follow all steps." before ever getting a response; especially when said coming right after your three sentences about you and others you know all having it work just fine while speaking to them almost as if they've no right to complain just before those ones. That's an assumption. The latter ("speaking to them as if they've no right to complain") might just be an unintentional poor choice of wording / phrasing on your part so I'm personally not going to fault you completely there. Also I've provided you with the fact that there's faaaaar more than just people in my alliance with the problem. It's all over Twitter. It's all over here. I stated as such in the very post you replied to. People I don't even know have given their own evidence and were shot down. Please make sure you read carefully. Don't say you're trying to be respectful and then try and blow me off in such an outlandish way at the very end.

12 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

No he recibido mi nekros prime ni la ephimera y cuanto mas tengo que esperar para recibir una respuesta de porque no he recibido a nekros vi la transmisión de tennocon 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)ipwnuhard3 said:

You did assume. You literally said, and I quote, "The only conclusion I come up with is that you didn't follow all steps." before ever getting a response; especially when said coming right after your three sentences about you and others you know all having it work just fine while speaking to them almost as if they've no right to complain just before those ones. That's an assumption. Also I've provided you with the fact that there's faaaaar more than just people in my alliance with the problem. It's all over Twitter. It's all over here. I stated as such in the very post you replied to. People I don't even know have given their own evidence and were shot down. Please make sure you read carefully. Don't say you're trying to be respectful and then try and blow me off in such an outlandish way at the very end.

Dear,

I can see how saying that the "conclusion I come up with" may seem like I took it as a fact that she did't follow the steps. So let me clarify that when I said that, it's different to me than saying "You did not follow all steps", which would be me being adamant that she didn't do it. That was, one of, the options I was considering before she (I think it's a girl because of the end of the name) even replied to my post confirming that she did follow the instructions. Again, as you also mentioned , before even getting a response. So, I was working with the, nonexistent, information that was given. Once more, that is different than saying:

"Listen kid, you didn't do it right, mmk ?"

So, if she did it all and stuff... linked the account, watched for 30mins, etc. Then, absolutely, by all means, I agree it's the player's right to require some explanations. Not only on her specific case but every player that is going through this ordeal. Also, this isn't something that I think applies only for the game itself, but to our daily lives. If something you have rights, by all means, exercise them. 

I had no intention to insult anyone and if someone did feel like that because of something I posted, I'm trully sorry.

And again, on the whole fact subject, you just mentioned. You mentioned people recorded and/or registered the deed in whichever way they could. I'm standing neutral, as in giving both sides (the staff and the players) the "benefit of doubt". If what those players are claiming is true, then I've already stated my position on my previous post and above.

However, as a lot of posts did, I saw a bunch of attacks directly to the staff. That is something entirely else. Everyone has a job, I got a job, the DE Staff has a job, etc. And everyone makes mistakes, that doesn't mean it's a green light to say someone is being a liar/corrupt/etc. I doubt that anybody likes that, and even worse, that anybody would  try harder at their jobs with such "motivational responses" from the community. 

And no, being frustrated does not give anyone the right to be a $&*^... I was, kinda off, impatient on the day since I had already read about the whole Ash - Tennocon previous situation. Yet I remained cool, waited, and if I didn't get  it, then sure, I'd probably be here also defending my situation.

Now, lastly, on the blowing you off subject... well ... I might be wrong, but to me, the way you put it made it look like I was being a prick because me and my friend got their stuff so you know "we're good and all" and was taking a sort of "If you didn't get it then you goof'd " kind of stand. That is not the case though, so I did take it personaly.  If I didn't care about the situation of people not getting what they were promised I wouldn't even be here "wasting time". I do care about all who wanted it, it's a community. And, to me, more people playing it translates into the game being more enjoyable. 

Well, once more, I am sorry if you and others felt offended somehow. And to the current situation, I just hope they fix it soon and do right by the players who deserve it.

Change the dang title of this thread.  This is no way complete and its not going to just go away.  If you don't address every player, the stain will be there always.  Your script was useless to a large portion of players.  Me and son watched most of both segments on two machines; my son in his room and me on mine.  He got both, I got nothing.  I set his account up and tested both accounts prior to event.  

I know I did everything right; all the blame is on DE for promising something based on a broken system; then having a useless support that has no power to do right thing regardless of evidence.  Support could have opened my ticket, looked at my account, and added items to it.  Done.  It is a lie that items cannot be added to an account, now why support cannot do it is a mystery.  What exactly is their purpose?  DE castrated their support team to complete utter uselessness. 

I'm not even sure if they are actual people of like the auto-cashiers at grocery store.  An actual person would have a brain, look at evidence, and fix problem.  I have a feeling "support" is just a script that sends out mass emails based on key words submitted in correct categories.  

Just send it all the items to everyone now, you don't have a support team.  You should have sent it out to everyone to begin with.  The goodwill would have taken you so much farther than a carrot on a stick.  Now you lost the stick after pulling it away so fast.  

Shame on you guys.  Fix your game, this is more important than any of that content because your going to piss off so many players they will find another game before its released.  

And here comes the fun part.

I won a code for Nekros Prime on a sponsored stream. When I tried to activate said code (as Ive pretty much given up on them distributing it the normal way) it told me that I already own Nekros Prime. (Error: "Limit one per customer")

Now I can't activate my perfectly fine code because my account has Nekros Prime without having Nekros Prime. Thanks I guess

On 2019-07-12 at 6:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

-----------------------------------------

07/15/2019 10:15 AM ET Update: 

The script has started its journey! We will update the thread once it has completed.

07/15/2019 11:30 AM ET Update: 

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

Help me, mine was not delivered, I'm out of 10 o'clock (Brazilian time) waiting.
It's one o'clock now (Brasilia time)

12 minutes ago, DabbingDinosaur04 said:

And here comes the fun part.

I won a code for Nekros Prime on a sponsored stream. When I tried to activate said code (as Ive pretty much given up on them distributing it the normal way) it told me that I already own Nekros Prime. (Error: "Limit one per customer")

Now I can't activate my perfectly fine code because my account has Nekros Prime without having Nekros Prime. Thanks I guess

inception1.jpg

Archived