Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I have a linked account (Warframe visible under "Other connections" in Twitch) and I watched the whole panel and some of the content before that, in total maybe an hour to two hours. I claimed all the codes and commented on the stream with my alliance in the in-game chat while watching the stream. I have received neither the ephemera, nor Nekros Prime. Should I open a support ticket?

So after the script went and everything I want to adress a problem I have right now. I didnt received either drops although i watched the whole stream. Nekros Prime I already had before so for me it would just means I didnt got a free slot, which I am fine with. I didn't got the epherma as well which I am a bit sad about but I just hope it will be part of a drop or next Tennocon again or something (Hope dies at last ^^). Now to the real problem: Before the stream I checked the Twitch link which said everything is fine. Now after all these days I just wanted to be sure and now it says --> Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info.

I dont know what to do with it because refreshing doesnt work either it just stays there. Might be the problem why I didnt recieved any drops though but as mentioned its ok. But I want the link with Warframe and Twitch back which doesnt seem to work right now.

Same boat as most here, no dice on my inbox, everything is linked made double sure of that, all on Xbox, previously have had no problems either. It would be nice to know if support is the correct way to go for a case by case basis.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Dan 4 said:

Same boat as most here, no dice on my inbox, everything is linked made double sure of that, all on Xbox, previously have had no problems either. It would be nice to know if support is the correct way to go for a case by case basis.

Support will not help you.  Canned response only.  

File a support ticket so you can file a consumer reports claim for fraud. They will ask if tried to talk to company.  It may be only road to take at this point. 

I'm very surprised the stance DE talking and neutering support to not help.  

I guess I won't be surprised later but no longer a customer so I doubt they care.  

DE, this was last straw

On 2019-07-12 at 5:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

-----------------------------------------

07/15/2019 10:15 AM ET Update: 

The script has started its journey! We will update the thread once it has completed.

07/15/2019 11:30 AM ET Update: 

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

I watch the steam till it ended and I have not received nekros prime or lotus ephemera will I still be able to get it?

6 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Support will not help you.  Canned response only. 

File a support ticket so you can file a consumer reports claim for fraud. They will ask if tried to talk to company.  It may be only road to take at this point.

Considering I did everything right (linked accounts, watched stream etc.) this is a technical issue. And you're saying the support won't help? With a technical issue? What on earth?

im seeing i might need to send a ticket idk how, i mean im still baffled that one of my friends who wasn't able to watch the stream got it and im sure he isnt the only case either. it kind of feels unfair for thoses of us who did what was right rather we payed for the tickets or just watched the stream, i just want the drop im not going to go on a pointless rage if i actually didnt get counted, but at this point everything feels abit nuts........

I have watched the whole stream on my properly linked steam account and to this time I got nothing, I was really excited about the ephemera and learned that I have to wait but that was a lie cause to this time I got nothing from the tennolive my life is always like this I expect something and get kicked 

I watched the entire Tennocon, start to finish, and have not received anything.

No Lotus Ephemera, No Nekros Prime. 

I double checked account before Tennocon start, did a relink after I found an error stating link was 'not connected, check back later'. Established link on relink attempt and watched all panels and main show event at 6pmE - 7pmE (5pmC - 6pmC, my zone) the day of Tennocon. 

Is there anything being done for the ppl who are still in this situation of still not receiving their rewards?

Do I, and anyone else need to file/open a report/ticket/Claim to have this addressed?

1 hour ago, M0RGION said:

Considering I did everything right (linked accounts, watched stream etc.) this is a technical issue. And you're saying the support won't help? With a technical issue? What on earth?

Amazing isn’t it? 2019, folks.

Archived