Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, M0RGION said:

Considering I did everything right (linked accounts, watched stream etc.) this is a technical issue. And you're saying the support won't help? With a technical issue? What on earth?

I have a feeling it is not really technical support but actually a macro that filters based on key words then sends a canned response.  

A human would have worked this out already.  If they are humans behind the keyboard, why do they not have any power to help despite evidence.  

Sad

1 hour ago, Educated_Beast said:

Support will not help you.  Canned response only.  

File a support ticket so you can file a consumer reports claim for fraud. They will ask if tried to talk to company.  It may be only road to take at this point. 

I'm very surprised the stance DE talking and neutering support to not help.  

I guess I won't be surprised later but no longer a customer so I doubt they care.  

DE, this was last straw

Claim for fraud on a free item lmao now thats laughable. Seriously try it you're gonna lose that case pretty much instantly. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

I watched and have gotten many drops before and i haven't received either, is there any response to this? i know i'm not the only one.

The response has been "piss off account not eligible for drop"

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Krawlven said:

Ps4 twitch stream starting in a few min. I predict a wall of Nekros complaints in chat.

Real question is whether the hosts will ignore it.

seems they are choosing to ignore it, not surprising. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Claim for fraud on a free item lmao now thats laughable. Seriously try it you're gonna lose that case pretty much instantly. 

Your time may be free, mine is not.  

They get advertisment funds when we show up and do not when we do not show.  

Wether it was intentional or a mistake, it makes no difference.  DE must address verbal and written contracts. 

If it's a free item, then why hasn't DE given this free item to all players?  Doesn't sound like they are treating it as free.

1 minute ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

And by not addressing it, it only shows how badly they #*!%ed up and are unwilling to admit it.

Exactly, I highly doubt people would be so upset if they would just admit it. Everyone respects an honest company a lot more. I don't even want to support them anymore, ruined my view of the company. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Versaiz said:

Exactly, I highly doubt people would be so upset if they would just admit it. Everyone respects an honest company a lot more. I don't even want to support them anymore, ruined my view of the company. 

I'm currently watching the PS4 stream now and with how they are cherry picking the comments, it is pretty obvious that they are in over their heads. They are trying really hard to redirect attention elsewhere, like their 1 million followers run, which I won't participate in because of this fiasco. An honest answer would go a long way. In the end, though, they failed to deliver to those thousands of people and refuse to acknowledge it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

I'm currently watching the PS4 stream now and with how they are cherry picking the comments, it is pretty obvious that they are in over their heads. They are trying really hard to redirect attention elsewhere, like their 1 million followers run, which I won't participate in because of this fiasco. An honest answer would go a long way. In the end, though, they failed to deliver to those thousands of people and refuse to acknowledge it.

absolutely cherry picking, it's ridiculous

Archived