Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Just now, (XB1)DragonLordLinam said:

I, myself, watched the entire stream, but received neither the ephemera, nor Nekros Prime. While I am excited about all the new content for one of my favorite games, I was also excited about receiving a prime version of one of my favorite warframes.

so does it mean that we get it later ?

The quick fix, everyone would probolly agree on, would be just give the damn stuff to everyone. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, and don't rely on issueing a reward that can't be tracked or proven that individuals did or did not watch using a linked account on a separate platform to authenticate receiving a diff reward. 

In other words, own up to the problem DE, and use those customer service skills you seem to brag about. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TaveinVonGeist said:

The quick fix, everyone would probolly agree on, would be just give the damn stuff to everyone. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, and don't rely on issueing a reward that can't be tracked or proven that individuals did or did not watch using a linked account on a separate platform to authenticate receiving a diff reward. 

In other words, own up to the problem DE, and use those customer service skills you seem to brag about. 

It's what they did with Ash Prime last year for a similar issue. They didn't expect the turnout and were unprepared. It seems, however, that this time they were prepared... to blame us and then promptly ignore us.

"There ya go. There ya go."

1 minute ago, (PS4)TaveinVonGeist said:

Why? They can just blow us off and act like it's all our fault, not sure how a twitch drop ends up on the wrong platform that isn't connected to twitch but hey.....

Hey DE, so I still didn't receive neither the lotus enpherema or nekros prime. I find this confusing as I watched most of the stream and I made sure my account was linked. I know that it was linked because I received ash prime last year, and I'm very upset that I still haven't received both the items. If this could be resolved in the quickest way possible, that would be very appreciated!

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Just because the free item has conditions for you to claim it doesnt change the fact that its free. What part of this is fraud exactly? 

Like I said feel free to file a complaint for fraud towards them and see how well that goes pal. 

Fraud = wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Wrongful = yes

Financial gain = yes (more viewers = more ad revenue)

Intended = I hope not, but based on response and lack of support, yes.  If it wasn't intended, support would fix a technical difficulty.  

Once again, it is not free.  Didn't your parents ever teach you, there is no such thing as free.  My time is money.  I'd rather spend money than waste time.  DE lied to me, intentional or not.  The longer this goes, the worse it is going to get for them.

The thing is, when you submit a complaint to consumer reports or the BBB, an actual human will have to respond.  My time was wasted, so I'll return the favor.

The likelihood DE will do the honest thing is exactly proportional to the likelihood I'll spend money on Warframe again.  

I bought a excal statue that still hasn't been delivered and was just gonna let it go because they had communication with me about it.  Now I'm considering canceling, not to get money back, but to take it away from DE. 

Actions have consequences.  

4 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Fraud = wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Wrongful = yes

Intended = I hope not, but based on response and lack of support, yes.  If it wasn't intended, support would fix a technical difficulty.  

Once again, it is not free.  Didn't your parents ever teach you, there is no such thing as free.  My time is money.  I'd rather spend money than waste time.  DE lied to me, intentional or not.  The longer this goes, the worse it is going to get for them.

The thing is, when you submit a complaint to consumer reports or the BBB, an actual human will have to respond.  My time was wasted, so I'll return the favor.

The likelihood DE will do the honest thing is exactly proportional to the likelihood I'll spend money on Warframe again.  

I bought a excal statue that still hasn't been delivered and was just gonna let it go because they had communication with me about it.  Now I'm considering canceling, not to get money back, but to take it away from DE. 

Lol all this over a free item and yes its free. Anything that you don't work for, that you get by simply sitting on your a** doing nothing is considered free. Also threatening the developers over a free thing that was intended as a gift and a thank you yo players with legal action will definatly go well huh. I know if I was them and people like you said that after giving away free stuff to almost a million people I would just go well what an ungrateful sod. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Lol all this over a free item and yes its free. Anything that you don't work for, that you get by simply sitting on your a** doing nothing is considered free. Also threatening the developers over a free thing that was intended as a gift and a thank you yo players with legal action will definatly go well huh. I know if I was them and people like you said that after giving away free stuff to almost a million people I would just go well what an ungrateful sod. 

did you get the drops?

9 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Wrongful = yes

You are doing the right thing.

I'm doing it also, a waste is a waste, and fraud intentional or not is fraud when your aware of the problem. 

I hope others follow along and make greif reports to BBB and Consumer Watch outlets. The saying 'Any publicity is good publicity' is a two way street except they do have something to lose, both figurative and mediphoric.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

I had only gotten the lotus ephemera but later got nekros but even if I hadn't got it I would have cut my losses and moved on. It really isn't that big of a deal if anything gives me more to farm towards. 

That's for this u dont care cuz u got what u want but we didnt so we are here to protest and show that we are not someone from the void we are really community players who want their rewards for time that we spend on watching this stream a whole day for some and whole night for other!

Can confirm, only watched the last hour of TennoLive to get Nekros Prime. (6am my time -_-)

Received copy paste response from support yesterday basically telling me "our bad, better luck next time!"

It's a very artful skill of dodging responsibility.

15 minutes ago, DIDAKISS said:

That's for this u dont care cuz u got what u want but we didnt so we are here to protest and show that we are not someone from the void we are really community players who want their rewards for time that we spend on watching this stream a whole day for some and whole night for other!

You dont get it even if I didnt get what I wanted I wouldn't throw a temper tantrum over it and even go as far as to threaten legal action. Thats just absurd. 

Its a free freaking gift for godsake!!!!!

Archived