Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Just now, (PS4)PsychoKrieg74 said:

Finally this issue is known, I'm in the same situation, I watched the full Tennnolive and got the ephemera but didn't got my nekros, either way I hope everyone can resolve the problem

Ya I mean yes they've admitted there was a problem but yet there only fixing the problem for half the players I just can't get over how there doing all the other players who were eligible and watched but recieved nothing I mean this is a serious problem not to mention the fact danielle is going around telling players I'm sorry but you didnt receive because you were ineligible is a whole nother problem when these players were in fact eligible for the rewards even completed the requirements just to get a big ur ineligible or which is game speak for sorry your kinda screwed

Terrible! DE, you are not honouring your own pledge! Whoever approved the ad for Steam "news" should be reprimanded, and an apology made as it's blatant false advertising! You should being running that script for all those affected! I'm really disappointed with your response on this. I clearly showed my linked accounts and time watched to support only to be told:

"I understand that you still wish to continue with this request. However, please note that we still are unable to assist with this issue. This is because as this is an event done in partnership with Twitch/Mixer/Steam, the amount of support we can provide on this is very limited. As such, as much as we would love to assist you, we really are unable to.

Sorry!"

Whilst the rewards are nothing I personally care for or need, the principle of honouring your word should always prevail. There are others that took the time to get these rewards and they have earned them. The fact you're not willing to fix the issue for everyone shows the content of your character. You have lost my respect.

2 hours ago, Sehost said:

I was linked and didn't get either of them despite watching the whole thing, I even have chat logs to show I was in the stream typing at various moments during the whole tennocon stream.

Can I still get it? I watched the whole thing while being streamed but did not in fact receive the drops, either of them.

If I can provide screenshots can I receive them?

DE has chat logs as well. They stated as such when someone did the "birthday" troll.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)indianoutlaw1989 said:

Well according to there replies to everyone else u wernt eligible so ur screwed as of now according to them not there words but I mean if u look around at some of the forum post about this that's pretty much what they said

They told people who just got the Ephemera that they werent eligible, so screw this.

I watched from overseas on my twitch app. Won't be back stateside to see if I got either until the 16th. My question: what do I do if upon my return home I find that I got neither?

Update: I checked the app a few days ago (as suggested) and it didn't show any rewards. Now I'm back in country and once I logged on this morning, I found that the Warframe app hadn't been honest with me. I guess I had to receive the items through the in game inbox in order for the app to update. Hope this helps anyone else who may be traveling.

So I know I watched for more than 30 minutes of the two streamers you got in tennocon bast_50 and bricky, but then I slept in the time between it and tennolive and the phone was left open. I didn't get any drops in all of that to be trustful I shouldn't get Nekros prime because I was a sleep but I still didn't get the lotus ephemera either, so will I get any drops or what?. 

7 minutes ago, (XB1)CrimsonScribe said:

I watched from overseas on my twitch app. Won't be back stateside to see if I got either until the 16th. My question: what do I do if upon my return home I find that I got neither?

it doesn't really matter all of us who got neither anyway are being ignored and aren't receiving any support or help so it really comes down to you got it or you don't and there's nothing you can do about it

Archived