Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

Il y a 4 heures, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy a dit :

Skipping work for a game yes. Priorities man. 

You know that off days are a thing ? Right ?

And "for a game"... One uses these to attend rare events linked to their hobbies. Be it a music group playing live, a convention, etc...

If games are a hobby for one, then it as normal as taking a day off for something else.

Hello lolpancreas,

We can see that this is not the resolution you have looking for. As much as we would like to assist you further, there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than the troubleshooting steps we have provided. Support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

We apologize for the convenience this has caused.

I think the key wording there is "support agents are not able to", as they likely don't have the authority to add items to players' inventories from promotions.

The script which ran Monday was because the developers had to intervene, most likely to placate a larger number of people who were affected.

It's still extremely disappointing though. DE should know that the generic "oh, make sure you've set it up correctly!" response doesn't fly when they know it's an issue with Twitch drops and their large playerbase, and Support should have been prepared regardless. I find it very unlikely they were completely suprised, given what happened last year with Ash Prime.

3 minutes ago, lolpancreas said:

I think the key wording there is "support agents are not able to", as they likely don't have the authority to add items to players' inventories from promotions.

The script which ran Monday was because the developers had to intervene, most likely to placate a larger number of people who were affected.

It's still extremely disappointing though. DE should know that the generic "oh, make sure you've set it up correctly!" response doesn't fly when they know it's an issue with Twitch drops and their large playerbase, and Support should have been prepared regardless. I find it very unlikely they were completely suprised, given what happened last year with Ash Prime.

It seems like they were surprised though. And support is probably spending less than a minute per ticket since its canned responses.

9 hours ago, (PS4)OnionSlayer27 said:

Met the criteria, got ephemera but no Nekros. I still haven’t received Nekros Prime and I watched the stream too. 

the think is you can still farm nekros prime but not the ephemera,me and more players had our warframe linked with twitch and we watched tennocon and got nothing.

and we all getting the same massage in warframe support like its our fault that there was an "error" with our link.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Meninwhit said:

You know that off days are a thing ? Right ?

And "for a game"... One uses these to attend rare events linked to their hobbies. Be it a music group playing live, a convention, etc...

If games are a hobby for one, then it as normal as taking a day off for something else.

Taking a planned day off by speaking to your manager is different than "I'm off sick today again, yep *cough* its really bad" and hang up to sit at home watching a stream. That was my point. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Taking a planned day off by speaking to your manager is different than "I'm off sick today again, yep *cough* its really bad" and hang up to sit at home watching a stream. That was my point. 

It's called a personal day. U dont have to be sick

hace 52 minutos, (XB1)burritosenior dijo:

I would like to add my name to the 'watched the entire stream over both timeslots, confirmed my accounts are as linked as they can be, and received neither drop' list in the hope they will make it so my time was not wasted eventually. Very disheartening situation as it stands.

+1

1 minute ago, Mozztro said:

+1

Anyways, just logged on first time today and I realize, every time I log on, I have a slight expectation to get the ephemera or other twitch drops from the other streams. 

The expectation is growing smaller and the feel of apathy towards the whole situation is growing. It was disappointment at first, and its growing into apathy for the game in general. 

It has been almost 2 weeks and at some point its going to be enough is enough.

The longer this thread stays alive the more of those +1 we will see as support is redirecting players to this thread. This thread is supposed to be the magical fix all for the problem so we should expect a response soon... 

Disappointment can only last for so long till apathy and indifference set in and become something else...

28 minutes ago, (PS4)vapor619 said:

after all the fixes the warframe team has attempted. for whatever reason i still have not received either of the tennocon drops and have no idea why. my psn is Vapor619 if you can help me or send the items to my account thank you

Support sent you here? This thread is mostly ppl asking for devs to respond. Officially its to talk about how the fix solved the majority of the problems, but we are waiting for more dev responses. Wait till Friday (probably) for more answers. 

I watched the last part of the main panel and saw all of the cosplay contest due to waking up later in the day. I also watched all of tennolive while playing warframe. I quite enjoyed all of what i saw and im excited as to whats to come. Although i have not yet received my lotus ephemera or nekros prime. If i have to show proof i will do what i can but i dont know what i can do. I was pretty excited to get the two items and i hope my favorite game studio (being DE of course) sees this and sees the other Tenno having this issue and somehow resolve it.

I've been saying wait till Friday for an update to give DE the benefit of the doubt, but can we get a confirmation from DE that there will be an announcement on Friday if at all?

Ps I got shocking step last night so have all ephemeras except lotus and the wukong one now. Will most probably get the wukong one if I get lotus and not get wukong if no lotus at this point. Probably.

I've watched the entire Tennocon stream through twitch(and steam at the same time to make sure) and both my twitch and warframe accounts were linked at that time. Because my friends didn't receive nekros at first and i did i was thinking ''maybe i was lucky enough to already get nekros prime so i'll most certainly get the ephemera later right?'', but after waiting for around 12 days i decided to try out the forums.

I see no reason for me to not have received the lotus ephemera whilst i did receive the nekros prime drop. Anyone able to help me with this?

Archived