Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, (PS4)jelo1126 said:

Oh well, here I am, with nothing. Watched Tennocon for an hour and Tennolive too. 

More and more people will come here as support sends them here. Dev's need to put up a message soon

I just read that they had a very similar issue of many players not receiving Ash Prime when it was offered as a TennoCon 2018 Twitch drop and they compensated by giving the drop all players who were logged in with linked Twitch accounts. I guess there is still hope.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/980271-the-great-tennocon-2018-ash-prime-drop-fix/

21 minutes ago, (NSW)TheWeiOfLife said:

I just read that they had a very similar issue of many players not receiving Ash Prime when it was offered as a TennoCon 2018 Twitch drop and they compensated by giving the drop all players who were logged in with linked Twitch accounts. I guess there is still hope.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/980271-the-great-tennocon-2018-ash-prime-drop-fix/

That's what happened to me. Similar situation as this year what with the higher volume of viewers than expected. They or Twitch or both couldn't handle the influx. They responded quicker last year too. Don't know why they thought this recent fix script would settle well with the community, given that there are so many os us who got shorted. It didn't even do it's job well. Some folks got a Nekros without the Ephemera. Some people got 2 Ephemera and no Nekros. It's all over the place.

in my case I was watching the Tennocon from 4 pm from my iPad, to see that my friends got their gift and not me, I went to verify if my account was linked and I saw that it presented errors, so I connected to  Through my laptop, I made sure that the accounts were linked and I saw the whole main event and my nekros prime never arrived, I saw the news that they were going to solve it, but every day I'm waiting and still nothing, I feel very  bad for that.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Maverick_7684 said:

in my case I was watching the Tennocon from 4 pm from my iPad, to see that my friends got their gift and not me, I went to verify if my account was linked and I saw that it presented errors, so I connected to  Through my laptop, I made sure that the accounts were linked and I saw the whole main event and my nekros prime never arrived, I saw the news that they were going to solve it, but every day I'm waiting and still nothing, I feel very  bad for that.

Well, you didn't meet the criteria for what DE saw as the biggest pattern of error wherein you got the Ephemera but not the frame. The script they ran on Monday gave the missing frame to those who got the Ephemera. Those of us who didn't get anything are the ones in this thread talking about it. With still no word from DE about it.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

Well, you didn't meet the criteria for what DE saw as the biggest pattern of error wherein you got the Ephemera but not the frame. The script they ran on Monday gave the missing frame to those who got the Ephemera. Those of us who didn't get anything are the ones in this thread talking about it. With still no word from DE about it.

My bro got nekros without watching the correct segment. The script was a quick band aid but I'm sure they are trying to get a good fix out soon. Probably tomorrow or Monday.

On 2019-07-16 at 5:19 PM, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

You dont get it even if I didnt get what I wanted I wouldn't throw a temper tantrum over it and even go as far as to threaten legal action. Thats just absurd. 

Its a free freaking gift for godsake!!!!!

if i had missed the stream or i didn't have everything set. i would not have an issue. i received the free gifts from last tenno con as well as other stream twitch drops. what doesn't make sense is that i haven't changed anything, i watched the stream. why shouldn't i have the right to complain. i did everything right. but i've still been punished. i'm glad you got yours, but just cause you would be fine with it doesn't mean others have to be too. i am frustrated. and i have every right to complain as the rest of those who didn't get the drops and still did everything right.

If you submitted a ticket and they closed it, that's not the end of it. Reopen your ticket and leave a comment about how unacceptable you find this to be and to vent your frustration. That's what I did.

I told them to stop Tennocon stream drops because they can't handle it.

To use the in game code system more in the market.

How a lot of their player base is pissed off and how they've screwed us over with a terrible "fix".

That they've lost trust and faith from their customers.

How we did what you told us to do and some how that's our fault.

And so on and so forth. They're far more likely to see it there than here to. Voice your disspleasure to THEM!

1 hour ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

if i had missed the stream or i didn't have everything set. i would not have an issue. i received the free gifts from last tenno con as well as other stream twitch drops. what doesn't make sense is that i haven't changed anything, i watched the stream. why shouldn't i have the right to complain. i did everything right. but i've still been punished. i'm glad you got yours, but just cause you would be fine with it doesn't mean others have to be too. i am frustrated. and i have every right to complain as the rest of those who didn't get the drops and still did everything right.

i completely agree with you, i watched like 50 minutes of tennolive and did not get my nekros prime, i was eligible for it, also i watched it on steam with my steam account linked, does the stream on steam make a difference? because the page said that if i watched 30 minutes of tennolive i would be eligible for the drop, and yet i did not get the drop which bugs me. i was promised something and i did not receive it.

Yeah uuhhm i watched 30+ minutes from the start and whole last hour from the last part of the stream and i didnt get the ephemera and the nekros prime. I dont know why im not getting it because in logged correctly and i already checked a few times. So i hopw DE can still send me the ephemera and the nerkos prime.

I don't care if I don't get the items. But was frustrates me is that they don't say anything about fixing/ not fixing the issue. I had my account linked, I could see my twitch username in the warframe website. The response from support was about them not being able to do anything only explaining how to re-link the account. I re-linked the account and now I can see that it is in the same state as it was 2 weeks ago. This doesn't fix anything. It doesn't guarantee that I will get new drops next year or next streams. Please DE let us at least know if you are doing something to fix the issue or maybe at least admit that you can't do twtich drops and move to another resource next time. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

You werent "punished. Its a free gift. Your account may have been linked but there still was a fault and you were unfortunate to not get it. Tough luck, move on. 

Just now, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

You werent "punished. Its a free gift. Your account may have been linked but there still was a fault and you were unfortunate to not get it. Tough luck, move on. 

yes i was punished for something that i did't do. i have checked my link twice and each time it tells me i'm already linked. so i should have gotten the drop. you have every right to not complain now that you've gotten your drops, but because its FREE i should just let it go? the whole reason to watch the stream live AT THAT TIME was so i could get the drops. i could have watched it later. and if their is a fault, it is on their end. they should fix it, this is the second time its happened. i know the next time i watch i'm going to get proof i watched it. it's stupid this has happened twice. i have put in my ticket about this issue and i will keep this thread active as well as i can. and i hope that they address this in their dev stream. and no, you move on. you have no point to be on this thread other then to tell people to move on. and just like me, they won't. don't waste your time.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

yes i was punished for something that i did't do. i have checked my link twice and each time it tells me i'm already linked. so i should have gotten the drop. you have every right to not complain now that you've gotten your drops, but because its FREE i should just let it go? the whole reason to watch the stream live AT THAT TIME was so i could get the drops. i could have watched it later. and if their is a fault, it is on their end. they should fix it, this is the second time its happened. i know the next time i watch i'm going to get proof i watched it. it's stupid this has happened twice. i have put in my ticket about this issue and i will keep this thread active as well as i can. and i hope that they address this in their dev stream. and no, you move on. you have no point to be on this thread other then to tell people to move on. and just like me, they won't. don't waste your time.

Yep. You should let it go because its free, you answered it yourself *clap*

Literally no one cares at this point not even the devs. Let it go you're just sounding like big babies. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Yep. You should let it go because its free, you answered it yourself *clap*

Literally no one cares at this point not even the devs. Let it go you're just sounding like big babies. 

Enough people care that this thread is at 45 pages.

Archived