[DE]Danielle

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Yep. You should let it go because its free, you answered it yourself *clap*

Literally no one cares at this point not even the devs. Let it go you're just sounding like big babies. 

yet you still sit here telling us to move on. what you are doing is pointless *clap*

this is an issue that enough people are posting on this. it's not your job to "put us in our place" you got yours. for some odd reason. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

37 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

Enough people care that this thread is at 45 pages.

And how much of that is the same 30 people spamming the same thing over and over hmm? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

And how much of that is the same 30 people spamming the same thing over and over hmm? 

Even if it is the same 30 people, if DE really is ignoring this thread the it's a place to vent. 

Now I'm not going to go too far off topic which is where this conversation is heading but as long as no one is overly rude we can post here just like you can come here and make fun of the people who didnt get their stuff. 

We keep posting so that DE can know that we are still interested in a fix or a comment.

• Applause 1

I still haven't received the ephemera and nekros prime yet even though I watched most of the live stream.

Just an FYI, Devs, despite my qualifying for both drops, and the script now having been run, I still have received neither.  All accounts linked, etc etc.
I suppose I shant be surprised something failed, yet somehow I'm still disappointed.

Oh well. "It's a free game..."

On 2019-07-13 at 10:04 AM, Sabremouse said:

Welp, I got up at 3am here for the ephemera and stayed online till the end for nekros but only ghouls in my inbox this week, so perhaps it's time to stop waiting. If I get a chance to grind for both in the not to distant future I could settle for that. I did enjoy my first tennolive experience and 600K reward drops is pretty amazing really.

Left a bit of a mess in it's wake though that cast a cloud of unhappy feeling over the forums this week. I kinda hope everyone gets what they want just so we can go back to normal trivial drama like grumbling about Nightwave etc. Maybe some PR lessons to be learnt from this also.

Peace

like they learnt last year?

Did anyone get the glyph from SIMARISDISPLAY? I did not. The pop-up said we would get the display and glyph. 

I watched it live for the loot.

If I didn't care about loot I would have watched it at a later date.

DE needs to be more responsible.

Now they're making us watch another stream for the drops we were already supposed to get.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Bowzerk said:

Did anyone get the glyph from SIMARISDISPLAY? I did not. The pop-up said we would get the display and glyph. 

I watched it live for the loot.

If I didn't care about loot I would have watched it at a later date.

DE needs to be more responsible.

Now they're making us watch another stream for the drops we were already supposed to get.

Did they actually announce? Cause to date has been speculation at tmrw. No announcement.

1 minute ago, Nibelhim said:

Did they actually announce? Cause to date has been speculation at tmrw. No announcement.

Yes it is at the top of the in-game News notifications. 

Again, Did anyone get the glyph from the SIMARISDISPLAY code?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Bowzerk said:

Yes it is at the top of the in-game News notifications. 

Again, Did anyone get the glyph from the SIMARISDISPLAY code?

yes. and ducats. not sure about the credit booster since I had one active at the time

7 minutes ago, (PS4)zero_thumb_skill said:

yes. and ducats. not sure about the credit booster since I had one active at the time

That's an announcement for prime time. I'm talking about the ephemera.

1 minute ago, Nibelhim said:

Maybe they will give us more information during this Prime Time? I am hopeful that they might. God knows they've avoided this particular thread like it was an asp.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)zero_thumb_skill said:

The real test for me will be the prime time drops today. everything's still showing linked, so lets see what happens...

Are those even guaranteed? I thought it was just the Simaris code drops, at random...? 

7 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

ooooookay? and it was also a response to a different question asked by another person

4 minutes ago, Hwingal said:

Are those even guaranteed? I thought it was just the Simaris code drops, at random...? 

"For those that missed / were unable to redeem the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Showcase codes, we’ll be doing each prize as a Twitch Drop, starting with the 3 Day Credit Booster"

I'm not seeing where they're implying it's random?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)zero_thumb_skill said:

ooooookay? and it was also a response to a different question asked by another person

"For those that missed / were unable to redeem the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Showcase codes, we’ll be doing each prize as a Twitch Drop, starting with the 3 Day Credit Booster"

I'm not seeing where they're implying it's random?

Maybe I am just interpreting it differently but, the way I read it is that 'prize' would be a draw prize? Like I said, I'm 100% unsure right now. After all this, I don't trust anything related to drops lol.

Well,you gave me Nekros Prime + slot even if I didn't watch TennoLive but hey,I really thank you for this though! I watched 2 hours of pre TennoLive.Those were awesome moments to watch: from new Sentient enemies to the stories of the streamers! Thanks again for this TennoCon! See you (maybe) next year there!

2 minutes ago, Warrior-EN- said:

Well,you gave me Nekros Prime + slot even if I didn't watch TennoLive but hey,I really thank you for this though! I watched 2 hours of pre TennoLive.Those were awesome moments to watch: from new Sentient enemies to the stories of the streamers! Thanks again for this TennoCon! See you (maybe) next year there!

Cringe: DE giving out loot to people who didn't support the stream and ignoring the people that did support them by watching the whole thing. Harsh.

PS. I got everything but the glyph. I got the display but did not get the glyph. Did anyone get both?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having gotten neither drop I should have received, I did use the Simaris codes. Being that they expired by the end of the stream, can that be used as proof considering I have confirmed my accounts are linked? Throw us a bone here, please.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

look what its not 30 ppl who spam first of all and second.We are here to prove that u can't kidding and dont give a cent for this community at the end we pay and support this game in some way me personally spend money on this game and so on because i like it but this doesnt mean when i feel some how scammed by this drops to not post my opinion and not want my rewards.They promised and we want this promise to be completed not just droped half way!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Bowzerk said:

Cringe: DE giving out loot to people who didn't support the stream and ignoring the people that did support them by watching the whole thing. Harsh.

PS. I got everything but the glyph. I got the display but did not get the glyph. Did anyone get both?

Pretty sure you only got the glyph if you were physically at tennocon.

The codes were for the display and the credit boosters for those watching.

• Upvote 1

I made sure both before the stream AND during the stream that my account was linked with my Twitch, I watched maybe an hour before Tennocon Live and then watched all the way up to the end. My friends received the ephemera almost instantly but still haven't recieved their Nekros, and I don't have my ephemera OR Nekros. It's clearly a common issue and I really hope the people who are linked but struggling aren't silenced, there was a lot of hype behind this.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)burritosenior said:

Having gotten neither drop I should have received, I did use the Simaris codes. Being that they expired by the end of the stream, can that be used as proof considering I have confirmed my accounts are linked? Throw us a bone here, please.

See, that was a question I had myself. Why not check to see who cashed in the codes for the ducats, since that one went through before their website crashed, and use that as verification? Obviously due to the traffic on their site, and due to the views, there wasn't an actual issue on the viewers' end of the Twitch/Mixer links. There are pwoplw from both of the media streaming sites so it wasn't just Twitch either.