Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

9 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Pretty sure you only got the glyph if you were physically at tennocon.

The codes were for the display and the credit boosters for those watching.

This image says that the code SIMARISDISPLAY gave both. It's why I'm confused.SCyWwdr.png

I watched thirty minutes between 6:00 and 7:00 and at least 45 consecutively after I watched the thirty minutes and I did not receive Nekros Prime, I dont expect the ephemera but I would like to get Nekros Prime because it is a very good oppurtunity, thanks DE for all the information but there are still some people who should have gotten nekros prime and havent received an inbox message saying whether we are eligible for the reward (a polite no you're not getting either drop would be sufficient in my eyes

2 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Oh. I didn’t even see that.

I only got the display and no glyph, but I’m not really worried about it.

It was just recently joked about on the Prime Time stream that is going on right now that it was someone's fault for why it wasn't both the glyph and display. So it was a #*!%up on DE's side, apparently.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

It was just recently joked about on the Prime Time stream that is going on right now that it was someone's fault for why it wasn't both the glyph and display. So it was a #*!%up on DE's side, apparently.

I’m watching it but without sound.

Like I said it’s eh, but maybe it’ll get a fix.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I’m watching it but without sound.

Like I said it’s eh, but maybe it’ll get a fix.

It looks like it won't get fixed. You will have to tune in to the 4th? Prime Time from now to get it. They are going back through the Simaris codes one at a time via Twitch Drops for their Prime Time streams. Because... you know... it's reliable? Foolproof? Dunno.

1 minute ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

It looks like it won't get fixed. You will have to tune in to the 4th? Prime Time from now to get it. They are going back through the Simaris codes one at a time via Twitch Drops for their Prime Time streams. Because... you know... it's reliable? Foolproof? Dunno.

Not really that reliable since people in Mixer chat were saying they didn't get their drop from this stream, and I'm one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

Were there Prime time drops today? Cause if so, I didnt get any even though I was there before 7 and stayed all the way

Yes. Tonight's drop was the 3-day credit booster. 

That said, it looks like everyone who's reported getting the drop thus far has been on PS4 (and it is a small sample size at the moment). 

On 2019-07-12 at 2:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

-----------------------------------------

07/15/2019 10:15 AM ET Update: 

The script has started its journey! We will update the thread once it has completed.

07/15/2019 11:30 AM ET Update: 

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

I watched for the whole day and I still haven't got it even after the script 

I double checked that my accounts where linked properly and they where but still have yet to get it

1 hour ago, (XB1)Life is social said:

I watched for the whole day and I still haven't got it even after the script 

I double checked that my accounts where linked properly and they where but still have yet to get it

It's a problem with warframe and the streaming services. They are attempting to fix it I assume but it's going to be a long haul. Keep this thread alive is all I can think to say. 

The reason a lot of people won't let it go is because this particular item is a one time thing.. nekros is nothing it's the ephemera. The ephemera is like a trophy to represent that you're willing to do allot for the game and well you can only get it once... I don't have it yet I watched the stream. Im linked and everything else it's just a simple error but I would hope to receive it soon.... if I don't then I would have done this for nothing.. either way though i love Warframe and will never stop loving it... I hope this game goes on forever because it's honestly the best plus I've put a lot of Money into it.. 

Archived