Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

6 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

- Did DE benefit financially when players watch their Twitch stream?

- Did DE deceive players (intentionally or not) by saying do X to get Y?

The answer to both of those answers is yes.  That is the definition of fraud.  I don't care if they did it on purpose or accident, the result is the same.  I don't care if the issue was with Twitch, the verbal contract was with DE   Thier support should be handling this issue on a case-by-case basis but thier support is a copy and past robot.  The fact they used Twitch again after having problems last year is further proof of inadequacy.

They can say all qualified accounts got the rewards but they are wrong.  Hundreds of players are having this issue, not just me.  I verified my account prior to stream and I have received awards before.  Nothing wrong on my end.  I even setup my son's account who got all the awards.  It's so simple even you can do it.  

I'm not going to "fix" my account because there is no way in hell I'll ever watch another stream or even buy a single price of platinum.  I have supported DE through many years but my wallet is now closed and I'm not going to help with advertisements either, I don't care what carrot they dangle over head, no reason to believe the carrot is even real.

Until a apology is made and this fraud is made right, DE is just another big video game company that pisses on its players and tells them it's raining.  

Many companies benefit financially from giving free stuff away, thats the whole point of doing it. That doesnt make it fraud though. For it to be fraud you had to pay for a product in the first place.

Just now, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Many companies benefit financially from giving free stuff away, thats the whole point of doing it. That doesnt make it fraud though. For it to be fraud you had to pay for a product in the first place.

Time and electricity as well as viewership are payment.

By your logic, since no money was paid it is not payment?

Let's say I agree to change my neighbours transmission in his car in exchange for some cookies. After I'm done, no cookies... but I dont get the cookies since I did not spend money for them. 

On 2019-07-24 at 3:45 PM, Nibelhim said:

Time and electricity as well as viewership are payment.

By your logic, since no money was paid it is not payment?

Let's say I agree to change my neighbours transmission in his car in exchange for some cookies. After I'm done, no cookies... but I dont get the cookies since I did not spend money for them. 

Yes thats exactly how it works. If you don't put money towards a product you aren't paying for it. 

On 2019-07-24 at 4:07 PM, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

Yes thats exactly how it works. If you don't put money towards a product you aren't paying for it. 

you repeatedly come on this thread to discount our issue. do you not have anything else to do? we are rightfully mad. we were promised something and have been cheated. fraud does not only concern money.

fraud

noun
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

you repeatedly come on this thread to discount our issue. do you not have anything else to do? we are rightfully mad. we were promised something and have been cheated. fraud does not only concern money.

fraud

noun
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

How does that definition apply to this circumstance here? Its just funny seeing you guys what, 3 weeks now still going on about this. 

Just now, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

How does that definition apply to this circumstance here? Its just funny seeing you guys what, 3 weeks now still going on about this. 

they aren't fixing the problem. thats all. make things right. for everyone. and thats okay if it's funny to you, cause it's funny seeing you here yet again

Locking the thread, as both the first and second pass distributions have completed.

If you did not receive the Ephemera and/or Nekros Prime, this may be due to:

• your Twitch account and Warframe account not being linked properly,
  • you watching the live Twitch stream without logging in to twitch,
  • watching a re-streamed broadcast and not the official Warframe Twitch stream.

Unfortunately, if you did not receive either or both items, it means you were not eligible to receive them.

While you can try contacting support for more help regarding your account (such as troubleshooting linking your twitch account), they are not issuing the Ephemera or Nekros Prime to individual players. 

Archived