Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I appreciate the move you're doing to help with the Twitch drops, however, I received neither the Ephemera nor the Nekros Prime like some other Tenno. I watched more than enough of the Tennocon stream to meet the ephemera, and I even watched the main event on two devices just to make sure my minutes were counted.

Yes, my account is linked already. I checked 12 hours ago.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Kaseti said:

What about Tenno who watched almost the entire stream but didnt get the Lotus Ephemera drop either? I really hope that I don't get skipped out of the rewards i was really excited to get...

Same here, buddy.

5 hours ago, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

Just so you're aware, this is because you probably didn't remove the authorization from your twitch account itself when you switched the connections. You have to remove both the warframe website link AND the twitch authorization completely when you switch

I watched since the sanctuary panel all the way until the end, No Lotus or Nekros. Very disappointed that your support told me to make sure my account was linked and i even sent them a picture on twitch showing its been linked for over a year. I wonder why they haven't responded back. 👀

I tweeted about not receiving either after watching the entire Tennocon stream using my PS4 account. I disconnected my son’s sub-Prime account but he somehow got 2 Lotus ephemera and one Nekros Prime. I somehow got the drop on my Switch account which I hadn’t used in months. I don’t understand how a disconnected account gets several drops and other drops occur on an account other than the one that was used to actually watch the stream.

I have watched the entire stream to hope to get the rewards for watching it (my PS4 account is linked to twitch and stuff) but I got the ephemera after 30 minutes of watching and then when tennoLIVE came on I watched for 30 mins of that and never got nekros prime and it's almost been a week since the stream was up, I'm glad they are running something for the tennos that haven't got it yet 

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

Alright 🙂 Thank you so much for the quick response on this! ^^)

Well Im letting you know I didn't get either drops. The ephemera or Nekros Prime. I was on 1hour before stream and a few hours after last stream. Its been 7 days. So you're saying you have to get the Lotus Ephemera just to get the Nedros. Well since i dont have Lotus I'm not qualified? This is weird?!

So the fix is dont fix the whole problem just half of the problem  and go on with your day? Not even saying something about why you cannot fix such errors... sounds like DE to me HEY ATLEAST A NEW OPEN WORLD IS COMING SOON RIGHT or something

7 hours ago, (PS4)NinjAsylum_ said:

Nekros and the Ephemera were both sent to my PC account when my Twitch is linked to my PS4 account.  The same exact thing happened last year for Ash prime.  

support have told me the same thing, even though i have received drops to my ps4 account previously

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

As the Warframe team has been unwinding from TennoCon and catching up with post-July 6th happenings, we have seen reports rolling through that indicated something was fishy (team)  with the TennoLive Nekros Prime drop. 

There were over 600,000 drops delivered to your very inboxes over the course of TennoCon! A truly impressive number of free goods sent to participating Tenno watching from home, but we found a discrepancy between successful deliveries of the Lotus Ephemera vs. Nekros Prime. 

We did some digging to come up with a solution (to send out even more free stuff, because 600,000 drops just isn’t enough let’s be honest), which we’ve laid out below:

What we know: 

• The Lotus Ephemera drop was earnable by watching any Main Stage panel at TennoCon for 30 consecutive minutes (drop ended at 5:59 p.m. ET) 
  • The Nekros Prime drop (including free Warframe slot!) was earnable by watching TennoLive for 30 consecutive minutes (between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET). 

After investigating several accounts from Tenno who had reported the case of the missing Nekros Prime, we discovered a pattern. The majority of Tenno who had successfully received the Lotus Ephemera drop somehow did not also receive the Nekros Prime drop during TennoLive. 

There was some added confusion when we announced that all the drops had successfully been delivered when that was not the case for those Tenno who had the Lotus Ephemera, but not their free Nekros Prime. We apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reports. We quite honestly could not have figured this out without the evidence you provided by simply posting about the issue!

What you can expect: 

We will be running a script on Monday, July 15th once everyone is back from the weekend that will send an inbox message to accounts across all Platforms that fit the following criteria: 

• Successfully received the Lotus Ephemera via inbox. 
  • Did not receive Nekros Prime (and free Warframe slot). 

These accounts will be given Nekros Prime. This method has been chosen because it accounts for the biggest error pattern we’ve seen from players in the forums: they know their link worked due to receiving Lotus Ephemera, but they did not receive Nekros Prime despite watching! 

We’ll update this thread once the script has started. Thank you all for being a part of TennoCon 2019! 

That good 

As it turned out, having multiple Warframe accounts may have been the problem. I followed an advice of a fellow Tenno and checked my Xbox account and there I found my TennoCon drops.

If you have multiple Warframe accounts, have watched the live stream and haven’t received anything, you may need to check on your other accounts.

Your drops may have been sent to the wrong account. 

I had the stream playing through my phone for most of the stream while I was at work and didn't receive either the ephemera or Nekros P ;-; I'm seeing quite a few people with this issue, but I understand if it's unsolvable. The stream was a blast to watch regardless!

Why you want fix like this? I watched WHOLE stream, but i am not get ANYTHING. You are want fix this, I am understand, but you doing this not right. LOTS of tenno didnt get anything after watching stream. You must do something with this, you are promised😒

Archived