Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I to didn't receive either the emphemra or nekros. I had watched streams all day on twitch double checked to make sure accounts are linked. Never an issue during dev streams just this time. Thanks for looking into this . I started watching right before the stream where you introduced the voice actors and sound director. Thanks again

Very interested to know about those who got neither. I've received twitch drops from warframe before but I only watched the main event for the nekros drop. Watched all the way through 6-7 with no reward.

Problem is way deeper.

We have only two ppl in our Ghost Clan, we both watch show. I watch it from start to Simaris segment, and another one watch from start to finish.

In the end, i Don't get my Lotus Ephemera, and i don't need Nekros(Already have), this why i watch until Simaris segment and go sleep.

But my Friend, get Lotus Ephemera, but don't get Nekros.

So this -> "will be running a script" - will not help all users.

You have users:

1) Don't get any drops

2) Don't get Ephemera but get Nekros

3) Have Nekros but don't get Ephemera

I think you just need to give Ephemera as a code to all users, and give Nekros by script.

I haven't received either drop and I started watching about 4 minutes before the Stream started and I watched till the very end. I even stayed till the stream comments stopped hours after TennoCon ended. I have multiple posts and subscribed during the video too so that should help prove if you bring up the logs and search for my name.

I watched 30 minutes of both the main stage and the tennocon stream, I've had my account linked since the Trinity Prime promotion and my account has not unlinked since then. I have received none of the rewards associated with watching the stream. 

Any possible reason for this occurring?

If my issue isn't resolved I'm just going to straight up stop playing, businesses that intentionally disregard their customers are not something I want to be a part of. I have no time for those kinds of slummy practices; wouldn't tolerate false promises from any other businesses, why would they be any different? Keep the money I already gave you, cause you won't get another dime from me. Goodluck on this train wreck you call customer service. And work on that condescending attitude as well, your entire first two paragraphs are literally the opposite of what should be done during any displeased customer interaction.

20 minutes ago, Gnwonknu said:

I am very sure my account is linked. however, i did not get both and nekros prime or the ephemera even though I have watch the whole live

And you won't, if you read her post she was basically saying tough S#&$. Sorry, happened to me too and we don't matter to DE. This is their first and last mistake with me as a paying customer.

An r rated game, that doesn't allow light swearing, lol.

7 minutes ago, ozolsl said:

Hey DE. I didn't get my Nekros Prime too. But i wonder will i get it cause i didn't get the Ephemera as i didn't watch any of the panels except for the Tenno live?

You will get nothing, but don't feel too bad, anyone that didn't get the ephemera gets nothing. The only people getting the problem solved, are the ones who recieved the ephemera.

Archived