Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

I got both, my friend got neither and now still won't get it for watching all of it, that is a big feelsbadman. He receives the prime time twitch drops, so no issue regarding account linking.

I feel sorry for anyone that ended up missing out without being at fault. I would even feel bad playing with him and having the ephemera equipped while knowing he didn't get it and probably won't despite meeting requirements. 😕

My Twitch was linked to both my Switch account and PC account not knowing the drops are are once per person.
Apparently the drops were given to my Switch account as Warframe Support claims.
I didnt get a choice on which account it would be received on, PC is my main platform and I was hoping there was a way to transfer the drops from my Switch.

8 hours of straight watching the show and I got neither of them. How is this fair to give it only to those who got the ephemera? who cares about Nekros? only those  who doesn't have it or those who need a free slot. the item which was unique and you can not get it anywhere in the game was "Lotus Ephemera". Please be fair and give us the Ephemera or next year instead of saying "WATCH 30 MIN STRAIGHT OF TENNOCON LIVE TO GET THE PRIZE " say "WATCH 30 MIN STRAIGHT OF TENNOCON LIVE TO GET A CHANCE OF GETTING THE PRIZE"  I sent them a ticket last week after I saw the red note and they just answered with a copy pasted answer to everyone and then I replied to them and they didn't even bother answering it. If I don't get my Ephemera I will continue playing the game cause I like it but will NEVER trust them to watch another live show from DE. And I will never encourage and teach new players how to link and where to watch.

I received both rewards but I noticed people talk about how they either got 2 Lotus ephemeras and no Nekros Prime while some people got 2 Nekros Primes and no Lotus ephemera. Some people also got 1 ephemera and 2 Nekros Primes and the other way around. I recomande you check that out

(I have a feeling this will get a lot of hate from people who got 2 Nekros Primes so at least leave them a free warframe slot)

I didn't receive neither of them. Though I'm not sure if I watched half an hour of Tennocon (I've seen some of gameshow), but I definitely watched most of Tennolive and so far I didn't get Nekros Prime.

When you guys first announced that there would be a free nekros prime drop 

I literally dedicated the entire day for the nekros prime 

But either way I didn't get nor the emphemera nor the nekros prime 

But then I saw your tweet which said that you will look further into the problem and by Saturday everything should be sent 

But I'm online now and i have nothing in my inbox and it's really disappointing to be honest i watched almost 11 hours of twitch livestreams on warframe just to get the drops 

And yet here I am after a week with nothing 

I didn't receive both drops either. Now it's possible that I might not have watched enough of the stream to get the Ephemera (though I was fairly certain I joined at least more than half an hour before Tennolive), I know for a fact that I watched the entirety of Tennolive, posted a few comments in between the half hour wait times, and even posted comments here on the forums over what I've seen. I also know I'm connected because I've gotten a stream award before (aura forma) and the check mark was visible. So what do I do? Do I post a ticket?

(PS4 by the way)

Archived