Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upset About New "deal"

thatdamnlobster

ultimate warframe pack is terrible. I spent hours gathering and building everywarframe and prime frame. I am rank 12 and as high as you can go in warframe. i have all my frame potatoed and it took me a while. I worked for a really long time to get where i am. you are telling me that kids can just buy them now. already potatod? bullS#&$.

As I have said before, when you buy them, you aren't buying content, you are buying time. You are spending the money that you've earned to save yourself hours that you would have spent farming them. To some people it's worth it. To you, it clearly wasn't.

Have a nice day and keep it to yourself.

Take pride in the fact you farmed yours then.

Also, like I have said before: More purchases = more money = more content/fixes for everyone. Yay.

EDIT: What the guy below me said. The only difference is that it is in a bundle.

This.

I also farmed, potatoed, and forma'd every frame except for Vauban (can't farm that so I bought it), and I have no problem with this pack at all.

ultimate warframe pack is terrible. I spent hours gathering and building everywarframe and prime frame. I am rank 12 and as high as you can go in warframe. i have all my frame potatoed and it took me a while. I worked for a really long time to get where i am. you are telling me that kids can just buy them now. already potatod? bullS#&$.

You got all of your stuff for free and they have to pay money to get theirs.

You should laugh at the fact that they're wasting their money like that.

Wow! People will always find a reason just to complain. Chill bro, I also farmed all the frames. So what if they're on sale? They have always been for sale, nothing new. Also be proud that you were able to experience farming them instead of buying them outright using real money.

You shouldn't be upset about people who buy their way to acquire things.

In my opinion they are robbing themselves of an important part of the game play which keeps me playing warframe.

The moment you get the last for whatever you are trying to get a complete set of.

Do you know how much money 1800 plat is? It's like nintey us dollars. I say let people spend gobs of money on whatever they want.

Closer to $120 USD without any 'discounts' or founder stuff.

Haha! Even better. If someone wants to spend $120 on a free game, getting free stuff, why not let them?

Edit: Plus it can only help DE in the short term, so I'm all for it (not that I would ever buy it because I have a third of those warframes already).

Edited by DarkFireRogue