The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO needs a hard lock for rank 30 gear.

Aliothale

I will continue leveling weapons in ESO because Equinox set up for maimbombing ONLY NEEDS ONE GOOD WEAPON at most. And my 5-forma Rank 0 zaw is going to outperform a rank 30 forma-less anything. 

But the issue is more a matter of people knowing what works best. Going with a no-lens frame, ditching companion, and only bringing the one weapon you need to level, every weapon gets to 30 by the end of round 6 of regular SO. Much lower risk, lower chance to lose affinity from being refused revives by the team. 

• 2 weeks later...
Am 13.7.2019 um 02:16 schrieb Aliothale:

"NO ONE should have to LFG to play a game mode for its intended purpose."

The intended purpose for ESO IS to have a place to easy farm affinity and thereby also focus.

The whole thing was implemented to have a place for focus farming and affinity farming that is more diverse than running Hydron for affinity or stealth exterminates for focus over and over again.

DE even mentioned that themselves.

As multiple other people already said. If you want to run endurance what hinders you from using recuitement?

I disagree.  ESO is made to level gear and I would have no reason to go to it if I couldn't farm xp and focus there.  I do use it for lvling stuff but I always bring at least 1 or 2 weapons that still contribute to the actual killing.  And you know what my experience is with about 75% of public ESO?  My help isn't needed anyway cause there is usually a Saryn on the team who melts everything on her own and has thousands of kills by the end of the game where I can be lucky to get a few hundred depending on what I'm using.

lol... and no.

You can easily contribute while bringing gear to level. Whether it's on a frame that does a lot via abilities or because you brought one good weapon, you're not a problem at all.

In fact, I could easily bring a warframe that I just formaed and contribute just fine in ESO if they'd let me.

Even if one person is doing like 70% of the damage it doesn't necessarily mean the other people can't contribute. Sometimes it's just like oh, that Saryn is doing it, I guess I have no reason to try. 

• Like 1