Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 минуты назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Hmm. So it seems.

Sneaks up behind Rand0m with net in hand

*Takes a figurine from Mr.Wriggles after Kubrow barks that gift seems to be harmless.

Thank you, Renegade. It is adorable. I have something for you too.

Catch!

*Turns around and tosses a small green box with a red bow to sneaky evil bird sorcerer. Stealths.

Pup? You are getting double belly rubs and Kuva Jester to chew on tonight. 

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

*Takes a figurine from Mr.Wriggles after Kubrow barks that gift seems to be harmless.

Thank you, Renegade. It is adorable. I have something for you too.

Catch!

*Turns around and tosses a small green box with a red bow to sneaky evil bird sorcerer. Stealths.

Pup? You are getting double belly rubs and Kuva Jester to chew on tonight. 

Throws net to trap Rand0m

I got you now.

1 hour ago, CephalonDizzy said:

WhY pLaY lOkI wHeN hE's JuSt A wOrSe RhInO?

ew -_- 

Rhino can freeze frame the entire map with 1 button.

Loki has his own style of play, 1 is a tank, the other is a bit more tactical, but great at spy. 

Loki has no real damage, and is not so good at taking damage. but he is good with his CC. its just overall i wish he could do a bit more

Non damage, non tank stuff. just pranks, tricks, illusions or something. like Loki.

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Throws net to trap Rand0m

I got you now.

*Looks at the Renegade like a sad kicked puppy. Switch Teleports with evil traitorous bird.

Mr.Wriggles hug Renegade! Clem! Grab the wooden Loki and deliver it to Symaris for research and one year quarantine! Pup? Pick up our box and lets get out of here!

I will send my present to you by mail, Renegade!

*Tactical retreat.

3 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

*Looks at the Renegade like a sad kicked puppy. Switch Teleports with evil traitorous bird.

Mr.Wriggles hug Renegade! Clem! Grab the wooden Loki and deliver it to Symaris for research and one year quarantine! Pup? Pick up our box and lets get out of here!

I will send my present to you by mail, Renegade!

*Tactical retreat.

Help.

1 minute ago, CephalonDizzy said:

The real question is: How many Rand0ms must a Tenno trap before getting the Rand0m floof?

A lot.

2 minutes ago, CephalonDizzy said:

The real question is: How many Rand0ms must a Tenno trap before getting the Rand0m floof?

But but but.. muh iron skinz!!!1! 

eh, i love Loki, Rhino, and Nezha. 

But each preferably have their own designs, if someone is focusing on just rhinos skin, its because they die too often.

Nezha is fine as he is, less tanky with his patch, but still great. 

its just like, i like using almost every frame, except some of the new ones, like Baruuk, Revenant, Garuda, Gara. there's so many frames

just some of these new ones kinda suck. [Khora is great, Hildryn is better than rhino any day.]

9 минут назад, CephalonDizzy сказал:

I am going to add Loki mating calls to the “it’s what Akbar said” list.

It is such a long list.

*Cries into pillow.

Edited by rand0mname

it's become so hard to even keep up in warframe, with so many guns, primes, and warframes tossed in like a flood.

didn't even get wukong, limbo, mirage, zephyr, chroma primes. or wisp, its like trying to take on an RNG grindfest mountain, with onl 30 minutes a day, and i need 40 hours

Warframe feels like a job now, instead of a game you just play around with.

it's becoming flooded with stuff, instead of actual girth. 

(lore quests, missions, and end game like content)

12 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Well, can you get me out?

This is what I get for refraining from disproportional retribution after such betrayal? Demands?

*Calls Mr. Wriggles and tells it to not get frisky with Renegade and go home. Then calls Konzu and places a Free the Captive Bounty on a board and provides 3 Axi relics as reward.

This should do it.

😄

Edited by rand0mname

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

This is what I get for refraining from disproportional retribution after such betrayal? Demands?

*Calls Mr. Wriggles and tells it to not get frisky with Renegade and go home. Then calls Konzu and places a Free the Captive Bounty on a board and provides 3 Axi relics as reward.

This should do it.

😄

You did take my liver.

2 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

This should do it.

😄

Debating who I should help.

Which of you two can offer me better rewards? 

1 минуту назад, Renegade343 сказал:

You did take my liver.

You asked for it. You also asked to be beaten with your spine.

Только что, CephalonDizzy сказал:

Debating who I should help.

Which of you two can offer me better rewards? 

Oh, playing both sides? I like you!

I sit on my Orbiter and cry into pillow, while Renegade is awaiting for the rescue on PoE.

Obviously, your moral obligation is to help me. But what Tenno cares about morality then they can get a reward? If you help Renegade, I will give you 3 Axi Relics. If you help me... wait, with what do I need help again?

16 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

This should do it.

The Business sees a trapped bird

The Business gets very angry

The Business demands bird to be free

4 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

You asked for it. You also asked to be beaten with your spine.

Oh, playing both sides? I like you!

I sit on my Orbiter and cry into pillow, while Renegade is awaiting for the rescue on PoE.

Obviously, your moral obligation is to help me. But what Tenno cares about morality then they can get a reward? If you help Renegade, I will give you 3 Axi Relics. If you help me... wait, with what do I need help again?

To fill the big hole you have indirectly caused with your pins

Edited by Nova-IX
go away emoji

10 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

The Business sees a trapped bird

The Business gets very angry

The Business demands bird to be free

Yes, yes, someone is already on the case.

10 минут назад, Nova-IX сказал:

To fill the big hole you have indirectly caused with your pins

You explode at least 3 times a day. No one will notice one more hole. I do apologize for the distress I caused though. It was not intended.

By the way, you destroyed a very expensive doll. For example, one of the ingredients - a Legendary Core costs as much as 2 Novas on Warframe market. Would you like to compensate it?

Or should we just forget this little incident? 😉

6 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Do I still get the gift?

Yes. I do keep my word.

*Sobs uncontrollably.

8 минут назад, CephalonDizzy сказал:

Quickly joins bounty and starts fishing instead.

Well. That’s just...

Impressive.

Edited by rand0mname
Typo