Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Wakes up and is a bit snoozy, still holding the kavat in a tight grip

.. where did the beach go? .. What happened?

5 minutes ago, seprent said:

who wants some cute too late you get no imput 

Hide contents

0d99b950446426f20c1097fe041d34d0.jpg31f7ed6ebd71ed6398fa47c4bed6ec4f.jpg

I can tell you, i have been searching for the last one.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Wakes up and is a bit snoozy, still holding the kavat in a tight grip

.. where did the beach go? .. What happened?

Sayrn who is currently napping requested cephalon talva bring all orbiters into orbit while a Apollyon event occurs or in layman's terms priest is irrationally angry and "hungry" we are currently tracking him as per request of the sayrn  from low orbit

16 minutes ago, seprent said:

Sayrn who is currently napping requested cephalon talva bring all orbiters into orbit while a Apollyon event occurs or in layman's terms priest is irrationally angry and "hungry" we are currently tracking him as per request of the sayrn  from low orbit

Hungry? .. for what? And angry too, hasnt he eaten for days or something?

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Hungry? .. for what? And angry too, hasnt he eaten for days or something?

the hunger part is hard to talva to explain without visual aid pretty much void winds kicked up and agitated his sentient core causing it to activate past the very low setting he has it on sending him into a relentless rage for several hours turned a corpus operation site on pluto into rubble and body parts. The hunger however is a more wild animal what makes him rather dangerous when proximity is short as it is hard to understand sometimes for food others for things connected to power hadding consumed the corpus storage of warframe based materials that were out the outpost. You also shouldn't worry about the valkyr as she is made and hybridized from safer materials him not so much 

15 minutes ago, seprent said:

the hunger part is hard to talva to explain without visual aid pretty much void winds kicked up and agitated his sentient core causing it to activate past the very low setting he has it on sending him into a relentless rage for several hours turned a corpus operation site on pluto into rubble and body parts. The hunger however is a more wild animal what makes him rather dangerous when proximity is short as it is hard to understand sometimes for food others for things connected to power hadding consumed the corpus storage of warframe based materials that were out the outpost. You also shouldn't worry about the valkyr as she is made and hybridized from safer materials him not so much 

Uncontrolled anger and consuming warframe materials .. now that creeps me a little. So literally eat one if standing to close?

And this hybrid thing does what? Increased strenght? New visuals?

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Uncontrolled anger and consuming warframe materials .. now that creeps me a little. So literally eat one if standing to close?

And this hybrid thing does what? Increased strenght? New visuals?

you seen on him and valkyr the bones grafted on them brace the core hooked in increases what dorment growth a warframe has why valkyr's talons grow it wakes up the flesh it's made of and binds it to the sentient and void energy kuva being a middleman the moderator attempted with out would lead to a destruction of a concept for you as the priest has admitted such damage inflicted on themself. But power burns like a oil lamp even on the dimmest setting natural void storms or winds agitate the core and the sentient life inside it activating fight or flight and the core feels incomplete so it hungers for oneness consuming and bringing it materials it deems could be part of it like the eidolons of the plains.

27 minutes ago, seprent said:

you seen on him and valkyr the bones grafted on them brace the core hooked in increases what dorment growth a warframe has why valkyr's talons grow it wakes up the flesh it's made of and binds it to the sentient and void energy kuva being a middleman the moderator attempted with out would lead to a destruction of a concept for you as the priest has admitted such damage inflicted on themself. But power burns like a oil lamp even on the dimmest setting natural void storms or winds agitate the core and the sentient life inside it activating fight or flight and the core feels incomplete so it hungers for oneness consuming and bringing it materials it deems could be part of it like the eidolons of the plains.

I see, sentient traits carrying over when exposed to the void. How do you then keep it under control?

Il y a 2 heures, Nova-IX a dit :

I see, sentient traits carrying over when exposed to the void. How do you then keep it under control?

He don't. In these "rage" time he will act in a specific manner.

My first theory is seprent infested part gets more wild when given this kind of freedom.

Sentient part is weaken while infested part seem's to react in a weird way, might be because of the kuva injection.

4 minutes ago, angias said:

He don't. In these "rage" time he will act in a specific manner.

My first theory is seprent infested part gets more wild when given this kind of freedom.

Sentient part is weaken while infested part seem's to react in a weird way, might be because of the kuva injection.

Hmm i see, but what about Valkyr ? since she has better materials used in the hybrid process.

il y a 19 minutes, Nova-IX a dit :

Hmm i see, but what about Valkyr ? since she has better materials used in the hybrid process.

Probably less kuva injection while into the void.

Harrow and valkyr have different way to deal with emotion, on a side note valkyr is no stranger to rage.

Edited by angias

29 minutes ago, angias said:

Probably less kuva injection while into the void.

Harrow and valkyr have different way to deal with emotion, on a side note valkyr is no stranger to rage.

Hm a more mild dosis comparatively, makes sense.

True that, and Harrow can partly absorb Valkyr's rage.

il y a 34 minutes, Renegade343 a dit :

So, we're in your ship then.

....yes.

There is plenty of space and an arcade in the living room.

I got some riven to spare if you want to mess around with kuva.

There nothing out of the ordinary outside of a very large arsenal.

I have managed the helminth room so it can be used has a lab.

33 minutes ago, angias said:

I also have many paint can open so avoid mixing them Up. Just don't touch them in fact.

(I have a dozen color palet in game)

In before Renegade starts throwing it at me because of the previous paint incident.