Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

11 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Even lonelier when you realized two-month's worth of quarantine might not be enough to quell the virus

The sadist in me wants there to be more testing, simply because I've been through it and want others to experience it as well. 

46 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The sadist in me wants there to be more testing, simply because I've been through it and want others to experience it as well. 

That's why I stay put, people don't know what the testing involves here are whining about wanting to get examined.

"Come on government! You gotta give people regular testing! Who knows we might be infected"

Me: *remembers 6 inch nose swab sticking into your brains and bleeds you from the inside* "yeah sure buddy"

Edited by RamonLeeYJ

52 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

That's why I stay put, people don't know what the testing involves here are whining about wanting to get examined.

"Come on government! You gotta give people regular testing! Who knows we might be infected"

Me: *remembers 6 inch nose swab sticking into your brains and bleeds you from the inside* "yeah sure buddy"

Pain is a teaching tool. If people go through testing, they'll want to stay home a lot more so they don't have to do it or do it again. 

• Like 1

On 2020-04-01 at 4:04 PM, (XB1)MetricDrumgun said:

The previous person to post in this thread will have bad luck in love for the rest of eternity!!! ☹️💩👹👺🐽☢️

I’ve tried the jinxing bit before, you would see how badly it failed. So now you’re cursed with failure in Warframe! Boo. Just kidding.

Edited by (XB1)DragonBoltor45
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

What would the rework be? He seems mostly fine as is. 

I wouldn't mind a slight change to Oberon so we can charge his first power to deal more damage. 

As a disclaimer since ppl think I’m serious. Imjust being really sarcastic. But ppl basically want old bladestorm back and other things to change to make him more of a nuke dps 

53 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

he was sucking the air when i cleaned the absolute massive udders of her mom. like, #*!%ing hell, she's basicly an anime character with how udderly ridiculous big her udders are

Hangry boi