Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Came across one of those odd german experimental tanks, that only ever rolled out in single or double digit numbers during WWII, the Flakpanzer IV "Kugelblitz". Thought the turret would look really nifty on top of a couple of those Rhino APC kits I got lying around. Thing is, though, that the injection mold kit seem really rare, and the resin cast conversion kit makes Games Workshop look cheap in comparison.

It is at times like this, that I seriously consider getting a 3D printer.

Kugelblitz.jpg

8879652_orig.jpg

It is basically what you end up with, when you let B-17s mingle with Panzer IVs without supervision.

On 2021-07-01 at 10:39 AM, Loza03 said:

I... am pretty sure I've learned how to solve a Rubik's cube!

I'm still not super confident about the formula for positioning the top face corners, but I've got the rest of the process down pat. I'm no speed cuber, and I don't think I wanna be, but I'm quite proud of that achievement!

ive got a rubix octaganal prism where do i find the formular to solve this mess ive been trying for 18 years on and off

On 2021-07-05 at 10:06 AM, Yrkul said:

WWII, the Flakpanzer IV "Kugelblitz".

Ah yes, the "ball lightning" tank (according to google translate).

A worthy name up there with the "D*cker Max"...no really there's a tank called the D*cker Max...and it was designed to be a bunker buster.

Edited by Aldain

They did try out a lot of things on that chassis.

Come to think of it, I had several different variants of the Panzer IV in my 1:72 model collection, when I was a kid. We used do mock battles in the sandbox in the courtyard with our armies back then. Then I found the occasional giant robot kit from japan, and shifted my attention to those. And then I came across 25mm miniatures, and... yeah. Still collecting those.

36 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Bullet sponge intensifies...

Eh they're not that bad. Sure they take a lot of hits, but hey, they're a boss fight.

Now, them bypassing shield gating. That's just the annoying kind of hard.

The longer I play Warframe and other RPGs, the more convinced I am that the damage system just straight-up needs overhauling. Armour. Status effects. Damage types. Whooole thing needs to get looked at.

• Like 1

Considering the #*!% fest that happens whenever some change comes, I dont see DE wanting to touch that S#&$ bomb.

I dont even need to look at the changes to the melee Mods, I need to look at Galvanized Mods, the mods that NERF ENEMY SURVIVABILITY and the backlash from giving players more power. And that was by nerfing enemy survivability. making enemies WEAKER. Imagine a complete change.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

My cat is complaining that she isn't allowed to come in through my window anymore. She shouldn't have brought a mouse in through them.

One of my cats is mad that it's hot and he keeps yelling at me like it's my fault. 

• Like 1