Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Well there is no “Whine Theme” where you whine and than magically your luck ingame increases by 1500%. So it’s my sixth damned fire sister and I still didn’t get that stupid ephemera, not even mentioning normal weapon for this element (flux rifle) with good damage%.

Whine whine whine, I also won here.

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I'm more or a Korat kind of guy. They literally speak XD

Also love Korats. I love both my/My family's Korats, even though they're little monsters who torment the neighbours because they don't understand that the windows on that side of the building aren't home.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Also love Korats. I love both my/My family's Korats, even though they're little monsters who torment the neighbours because they don't understand that the windows on that side of the building aren't home.

hahhaha ! 

Mine once brought me a toy mouse and dropped it in my face while i was sleeping , I threw the toy in the corridor.

To my surprise they are natural fetchers SHE BROUGHT IT BACK AND DROPPED IT IN MY FACE AGAIN!

31 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

hahhaha ! 

Mine once brought me a toy mouse and dropped it in my face while i was sleeping , I threw the toy in the corridor.

To my surprise they are natural fetchers SHE BROUGHT IT BACK AND DROPPED IT IN MY FACE AGAIN!

Mine love to chase things. Unfortunately, they're quite fond of chasing birds, and less so any toys we try get them XD.

They're also really affectionate for cat standards, and they love spending time with us. Fortunately, we love spending time with them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I've been playing a really hard game these days.

I downloaded an emulator and I'm playing Super Mario 3.

I'm dying a lot in the World 2.

I wanted to find a picture of a warframe dressed up Mario :crylaugh:

I couldn't find any tho. So instead I grabbed this Orokin Zavala by Pliket

geSV4wF.jpg

Joy! Have my balcony door open, and a large wasp thought it was a good idea to loiter around the opening. A big one by the sound of it. Took my spray bottle with peppermint oil solution and sprayed first the room on dispersed setting, then set it on focused and sprayed the window frame in case it already got in and was camping the usual place. Then proceeded to hose down the blinds and door frame. Sounds like he buggered off from that.

13 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I've been playing a really hard game these days.

I downloaded an emulator and I'm playing Super Mario 3.

I'm dying a lot in the World 2.

NES version or the All-Stars on SNES version?

Because honest opinion, the All-Stars version is miles ahead due to not having some of the NES limitations.

• Like 1