The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm fixing the issue now.

I'm downloading Warframe on my PC.

I'm really sorry I didn't respond sooner.

Everyone's gone ;~;

We where all hanging out on amethyst's dojo then he quit and then I get off. But wait, does this mean you don't hate me? :')

So I tried to fight Armstrong as Sam again. I did somewhat better in that I only needed to use 2 nanopastes to get through the fight. Still got a C. Is the dojo party still up? I need to do something before I break something cause jesus that fight is frustrating as hek

I'm waaaay past the farming stage, BTW. I play for fun.

I'm still in the farming stage but I think I'm kinda getting burned out. I'm still trying to play through but I think sooner or later I'll end up taking a break til U16 comes along.

The one thing that hasn't had me take a break yet is that playing with you guys keeps my interest in the game.

Edited by NyxCrab

I'm still in the farming stage but I think I'm kinda getting burned out. I'm still trying to play through but I think sooner or later I'll end up taking a break til U16 comes along.

The one thing that hasn't had me take a break yet is that playing with you guys keeps my interest in the game.

Awww thank you

You're such a sweet heart!

Tbh, you guys are also one of the few reasons I still log on until update 16

"There's just so much to do"-DE Steve.

Co-op is something I honestly rarely did at all. When I realized that speeding through the game would kill my joy faster, I decided to be patient.

After completing all nodes, I made my own fun by killing enemies in hilarious ways while ranking up weapons for mastery. They was the only things I had left.

And then, I reached MR18. With nothing to do but kill and forma, I started to play around with the game. 

My interest kept spiking and dropping. When I managed to pass a T4E with a unranked skana and Excal, I realized, that unless DE stopped concentrating on rewards and making the game itself funner to play, I would burn out quickly.

But theeen, I met you guys.

"There's just so much to do"-DE Steve.

Co-op is something I honestly rarely did at all. When I realized that speeding through the game would kill my joy faster, I decided to be patient.

After completing all nodes, I made my own fun by killing enemies in hilarious ways while ranking up weapons for mastery. They was the only things I had left.

And then, I reached MR18. With nothing to do but kill and forma, I started to play around with the game. 

My interest kept spiking and dropping. When I managed to pass a T4E with a unranked skana and Excal, I realized, that unless DE stopped concentrating on rewards and making the game itself funner to play, I would burn out quickly.

But theeen, I met you guys.

Truth be told I hate soloing in this. That can be said about almost any game with co-op in it tbh. Especially with it comes to endless missions or mobile defense. I just can't solo those at all. Honestly if it wasn't for the fun I have when playing with you guys I would probably just put my kubrow in stasis and only log in to build a forma and get the log in reward and then otherwise play some other game, though which game that would be idk. 

Truth be told I hate soloing in this. That can be said about almost any game with co-op in it tbh. Especially with it comes to endless missions or mobile defense. I just can't solo those at all. Honestly if it wasn't for the fun I have when playing with you guys I would probably just put my kubrow in stasis and only log in to build a forma and get the log in reward and then otherwise play some other game, though which game that would be idk. 

I no longer play to farm or grind. I only play to jump kick, show off, forma, admire, and esprot.

Soloing is something I saw as a solstice, a more challenging, and yet, more free way to play.  No one killing everything like a borderlands-esque montage, and destroying levels. No one jeering at you for getting downed. No one to carelessly revive.

I could move at my own pace, carefully killing, one by one, in a different way every time. But even that got boring.

PVP was filled with Tbagging ignorami who couldn't tell the difference between bait and a downed player.

Co-op was unexpectedly frantic. It rid me of that freedom, that solstice. But in return, I'd say the trade-off is worth it.

I no longer play to farm or grind. I only play to jump kick, show off, forma, admire, and esprot.

Soloing is something I saw as a solstice, a more challenging, and yet, more free way to play.  No one killing everything like a borderlands-esque montage, and destroying levels. No one jeering at you for getting downed. No one to carelessly revive.

I could move at my own pace, carefully killing, one by one, in a different way every time. But even that got boring.

PVP was filled with Tbagging ignorami who couldn't tell the difference between bait and a downed player.

Co-op was unexpectedly frantic. It rid me of that freedom, that solstice. But in return, I'd say the trade-off is worth it.

I hate all PvP in general. Cause as Amethyst can describe earlier I got my @ss kicked because I'm bad when I'm going against other human players. While it is true in solo I can move at my own pace, because I like to move fast, I often end up dying.

I hope you guys have a good night though. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully.