The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Snynews:

Ex-Power ranger Ricardo Medina arrested for murder.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/01/power-rangers-ricardo-medina-arrested-murder-sword/

"One of the stars of "Power Rangers Samurai" has been arrested for stabbing his roommate to death with a sword ... TMZ has learned.

Ricardo Medina Jr. was busted Saturday afternoon by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies  in Palmdale, CA ... after a fight broke out between himself and the roommate ... Joshua Sutter.

According to law enforcement ... Medina retreated to his bedroom with his girlfriend -- but Sutter forced his way into the bedroom ... and that's when Medina allegedly stabbed him once in the abdomen with the sword.

Medina called 911 and waited for for cops to arrive. He was arrested and booked for murder. Sutter was transported to a hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Medina got his break in Hollywood as the Red Ranger on "Power Rangers Wild Force" back in 2002. He went on to play Dekker on "Power Rangers Samurai."

He's still in jail, and bail has been set at one million dollars."

Snynews:

Ex-Power ranger Ricardo Medina arrested for murder.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/01/power-rangers-ricardo-medina-arrested-murder-sword/

"One of the stars of "Power Rangers Samurai" has been arrested for stabbing his roommate to death with a sword ... TMZ has learned.

Ricardo Medina Jr. was busted Saturday afternoon by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies  in Palmdale, CA ... after a fight broke out between himself and the roommate ... Joshua Sutter.

According to law enforcement ... Medina retreated to his bedroom with his girlfriend -- but Sutter forced his way into the bedroom ... and that's when Medina allegedly stabbed him once in the abdomen with the sword.

Medina called 911 and waited for for cops to arrive. He was arrested and booked for murder. Sutter was transported to a hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Medina got his break in Hollywood as the Red Ranger on "Power Rangers Wild Force" back in 2002. He went on to play Dekker on "Power Rangers Samurai."

He's still in jail, and bail has been set at one million dollars."

Dayum son. i never liked power rangers anyway

You'd might want to change the title of those news,i didn't had any part in it c:

DON'T EAT IT. I INJECTED CYANIDE IN IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT SNYPHURR WOULD EAT IT.

Don't worry,i've saw you trying to sneak past me and bought new cookies.

Personally I think white chocolate is as lovely as any other kind of chocolate

One of my favorite kinds of chocolate combine white chocolate with milk chocolate.

White chocolate is basically milk, milk, chocolate with Pale color #2 added to it. Not my thing.

Coco puffs

May I treat you to a morning cup of tea along with those, Amethyst?