The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

And may he know my might when I strike him down, and may he know now the purity of my light of which comes from the Void.

-1st Passage of Time.  Word of the Seer.

(Yes, this is a thing now)

(You have only yourselves to blame.)

(I'm lookin' at you Amethyst.)

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

And may he know my might when I strike him down, and may he know now the purity of my light of which comes from the Void.

ImpishLeftBabirusa.gif

You have created it?

NU!

Get your own weird Void obsession!

THIS ONE BE MINE!

(I'm just doing this to practice writing in a religious style.)

(For RP purposes.)

Like this?

Doth thy naught bathe in the cleansing light? The holy, angelic, divine beauty that the void brings to poor reality?

All those who do not acknowledge the sheer divinity that is the Void shall taste its' wrath, lest they convert and baptize themselves in the holiness of such wonder.

The corrupt and unclean shall remain ignorant, and eventually, purged. Until that time comes, there is still hope for salvation that these pitiful, unclean beings reap without thought.

Edited by Snydrex

Like this?

Doth thy naught bathe in the cleansing light? The holy, angelic, divine beauty that the void brings to poor reality?

All those who do not acknowledge the sheer divinity that is the Void shall taste its' wrath, lest they convert and baptize themselves in the holiness of such wonder.

The corrupt and unclean shall remain ignorant, and eventually, purged. Until that time comes, there is still hope for salvation that these pitiful, unclean beings reap without thought.

wut

No Sam. Do you not remember? I AM the void.

No.

The Void is the Void.

You are a collection of books.

I can't write all seriously like that.

A shame.

Like this?

Look down upon these poor souls with pity, brother.  They know not of what they do.  They know not of their sins.  Instead, let them die.  Let them unravel at the sight of the great Void!  Care not of their ways, lest ye be brought down with them yourself, brother!  Instead, let them die!  They are not worthy of our purest light, they are not worthy of our thoughts!

Forget them, my brother, they know not of what they do.  They know not of their sins.  The light of the Seer will lead them to purity in its own way.  Through the Seer the Void will do with them as it wishes.

Care not of them, my brother.  They know not of what they do.  They know not of their sins.  Trust in the Seer, my brother.  Trust in the relic of the Void.

It-it was a joke... well not the confusion part cause it did confuse me, but the "if it was meant to" part... 

It's way too hard to tell if someone's joking online. I try to keep my grammar consistent so that when I type like:

HUuhrr I neeeda eatte mai 43-pck ov indexs crds

They'll know I'm not being serious. But even THEN, some people don't get it and say: "ew y would u eat index cards? are you poor or stupid>???"

Expression over typography is difficult.

Edited by Snydrex