The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

It's way too hard to tell if someone's joking online. I try to keep my grammar consistent so that when I type like:

HUuhrr I neeeda eatte mai 43-pck ov indexs crds

They'll know I'm not being serious. But even THEN, some people don't get it and say: "ew y would u eat index cards? are you poor or stupid>???"

Expression over typography is difficult.

I know that telling expression over text is difficult, but it seemed as though me saying that annoyed you. I'm sorry :c

I know that telling expression over text is difficult, but it seemed as though me saying that annoyed you. I'm sorry :c

It's fine. It was my fault for not telling if you were joking or not. I should be sorry for getting annoyed. :P

And very...classy oddly enough

Hello, dearest. How's your college work going?

Edited by Snydrex

I literally just posted it and someone already upvoted it. wat

That was me.

Boring as usual, but i have to do it.

How are you find people doing right now?

Hand-drawing animation frames one by one is rewarding, kinda. Or just.....tedious.

Edited by Snydrex

SnyNews:

McDonald's ad campaign enrages Mexican Tamale fans.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31131717

This week the fast food chain decided to launch a Facebook campaign urging Mexicans to leave their beloved tamales in the past and embrace McBurritos instead. Predictably, it backfired.

"How dare you insult a beautiful tradition. I'd rather eat tamales than your disgusting food," Damian Bracho commented.

The image of a McBurrito, a sort of scrambled egg in a tortilla wrap, accompanied by the slogan "Tamales are a thing from the past", was soon removed from the company's Facebook page.

The reason why batman wins so much is prep time.

SnyNews:

McDonald's ad campaign enrages Mexican Tamale fans.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31131717

This week the fast food chain decided to launch a Facebook campaign urging Mexicans to leave their beloved tamales in the past and embrace McBurritos instead. Predictably, it backfired.

"How dare you insult a beautiful tradition. I'd rather eat tamales than your disgusting food," Damian Bracho commented.

The image of a McBurrito, a sort of scrambled egg in a tortilla wrap, accompanied by the slogan "Tamales are a thing from the past", was soon removed from the company's Facebook page.

The reason why batman wins so much is prep time.

I hate McDonalds.

A stain on this great country!