The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

'Cause*

I do not know*

Can you not grammer natzi me :c

I'm usually on Twitch when I'm bored.

I may not be good at interacting with people, but I sure do enjoy it.

I'm not good at interacting with people either. That and I'm the shyest person you'll meet

there is a joke waiting to be made there BUT! that's not for me to say also I may have been ninja'd

what joke could be made about what I said?

I've met myself, so your statement might be false.

It would probably have been a masturbation joke.

IDK I think it'd be harder to be shyer than me

Also did I just accidently say an innuendo... alright f*ck this *gets gun out and points to head*

IDK I think it'd be harder to be shyer than me

Also did I just accidently say an innuendo... alright f*ck this *gets gun out and points to head*

"Shy"? You what, mate? You were 2innuendo4me a few days ago.

Maybe you're more direct then you think. :)

Edited by Snydrex

"Shy"? You what, mate? You were 2innuendo4me a few days ago.

Maybe you're more direct then you think. :)

Believe me irl I'm really shy. Also just cause I was using innuendo one night doesn't mean I want to accidently use it in regular conversations

Also I wanna murder Snyphurr he keeps messing with kai and mine's head. ;-;

Edited by NyxCrab

15.9k burst is friggen awesome.

Did you use those straight damage event mods?

The Seer benefits greatly from them.

I never said it was bad.  HOWEVER:  Again, the accuracy debuff is what...66%?  Something like that.  That's pretty drastic.  Also, the "straight damage" event mods, while good, dont actually do as much damage as the regular mods, which i use.  So if you want to avoid accuracy debuffs, and you want to use event mods, you'll get...12k with 50% status with ALL event mods, 13k with less status while using anemic agility instead of pistol pestilence.

Now, you have to bear in mind:  The seer ain't auto.  You need to click for each shot.  So, assuming you can click 5.3 times per second, you could maintain this damage,  If not, it suffers severely.  You ALSO have to account for travel time.

TL;DR

There's enough negatives with the seer to warrant not using it.  However, if you enjoy it, i really dont care.  Have at it.  That's still more than enough damage to one shot in PVP, especially a limbo using a rank 1 dual zoren.

Believe me irl I'm really shy. Also just cause I was using innuendo one night doesn't mean I want to accidently use it in regular conversations

Innuendos?  I CAN DO INNUENDOS TOO!!!

Warning:  Parent supervision required for this spoiler.  That way, they can watch as their child reads a word that someone has put in a spoiler to avoid getting a warning point.

BLOWJOBS

Pssh, it's far better to speak your mind then to keep what you want to say bottled up. Progress comes much faster then any way through simple bluntness.

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

He deserves it he kept telling me and kai he found a rare orokin container but then there wasn't one so he must die

Pssh, it's far better to speak your mind then to keep what you want to say bottled up. Progress comes much faster then any way through simple bluntness.

But I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone's feelings with the things I say ;-;

Not to mention some of the things I'll say are pretty messed up. Don't get me wrong, I do sometimes want to speak my mind, but then I decide against it cause it's messed up or it may accidentally hurt someone I care about

Edited by NyxCrab

-snips-

What the Seer needs is the ability to click a button and switch scope views.

Give the long range scope some effect when active, like the over obvious scope ring emits a holographic targeting web.

Make the normal scope just a normal scope.

It also needs some sort of crit, it makes no sense that it has none.

Doge will tell you that I frequently drop all subtlety in conversation and get as blunt as possible.

Well, in conversations with him.

I don't talk to a whole lot of other people.