The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

It essentially means that I (or you from your perspective) am the only entity in existence. Because I cannot prove that anything else exists without using data that cannot be proven to exist. So EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is a figment of my imagination.

Yes,me Nyx and Kai weren't even playing.

It was all a trick of my imagination.

It could be because my imagination is too strong,so it made them imaginate the same thing i was imaginating.

Or that we are all one single life form capable of "thinking" separately.

Edited by Snyphurr

But I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone's feelings with the things I say ;-;

Not to mention some of the things I'll say are pretty messed up. Don't get me wrong, I do sometimes want to speak my mind, but then I decide against it cause it's messed up or it may accidentally hurt someone I care about

How is accidentally hurting someone's feelings a problem?

If there was no extreme bias, hate or hostility behind your statement, and you were being completely honest, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you offend someone, and you weren't trying to, make it very clear to them that your intentions were not to do so, and apologize. I do it all the time. The end result is usually me making a new friend. Most people like honesty and earnest thoughts.

If you make a mistake, own up to it! Admission that you were wrong is far better then trying to fight a losing battle to defend or justify your actions. It shows you don't hold yourself to a "holier-then-you" standard.

I don't talk often; I have a certain disinterest in most things. But when I do, I make sure that any hypothetical audence knows what I meant, and they know what I was talking about.

And that...is my egotism.

Edited by Snydrex

How is accidentally hurting someone's feelings a problem?

If there was no extreme bias, hate or hostility behind your statement, and you were being completely honest, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you offend someone, and you weren't trying to, make it very clear to them that your intentions were not to do so, and apologize. I do it all the time. The end result is usually me making a new friend. Most people like honesty and earnest thoughts.

If you make a mistake, own up to it! Admission that you were wrong is far better then trying to fight a losing battle to defend or justify your actions. It shows you don't hold yourself to a "holier-then-you" standard.

I don't talk often; I have a certain disinterest in most things. But when I do, I make sure that any hypothetical audence knows what I meant, and they know what I was talking about.

And that...is my egotism.

You're right about all that... I just tend to over worry about things that I shouldn't... idk why, I just do

Yeah, I'll say that that was a large problem for me in high school. But you never know unless you try.

I don't know why I act like that. Maybe it's something to do with my middle school experience, but I don't want to get into that

Edited by NyxCrab

Lotus...

I just killed them all...

Aimed my gun right at their head...

Pulled the trigger now they're dead...

Lotus...

Their lives had just begun...

AND NOW they've gone and thrown it all away,

Lotus... ohhhhhhh.

I didn't mean to make them die...

But I'll have to do this again,

Tomarrow...

Carry on,

Carry on,

Cause nothing really matters...

Bum bum bum bum

(Now a corpus. Singing)

I see a little sillouteto of Tenno

IT'S TENNO! IT'S TENNO! Load you guns and fire!

Gunfire and lightning very very frightening me!

Galileo, galileo, galileo, oh no tenno...

Please let me go go go go go go go!

I'm just a poor boy nobody knows me

HE'S JUST A POOR BOY WHO MISSES HIS FAMILY!

easy come, easy go, will you let me go...

IDK why I act like that. Maybe it's something to do with my middle school experience, but I don't want to get into that. 

I could argue that those times in mid-high school are the hardest for anyone to go through. Just keep it steady, and remember that you'll be out of that crap in time.

Heh, one time I pulled that rant I just did on someone else, and he said that sounded like "the complete opposite of ego."

IDK why I act like that. Maybe it's something to do with my middle school experience, but I don't want to get into that.

I'll just say that you're not alone.

I actively avoid sharing my ideas with others lest they be unintelligent or ineffective.

To be quite honest, I find it very difficult to post here at times because I either fear that I might upset someone or I might detract from the overall conversation.

Oh yeah, sorry if it sounds like I'm making this about me.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144

YOU WILL NOT GO!

We will not let you go

LET HIM GO!

Will not let you go

LET HIM GO!

will not

LET HIM

Will not

LET HIM

GO go go go go go GO!

Someone help me, someone help me!

Someone please let me go!

What has this tenno devil put aside for me..

For meee...

For MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*guitar solo*

(The tenno again)

SO YOU THING YOU CAN HIT SHOOT ME BETWEEN MY EYEEESSSSS!

SO YOU THING YOU CAN HIT ME AND LEASE ME TO DIE???

NOOOO WAY MAN, CAN'T DO THIS TO ME MAN!

I'm gettin out,

I'm getting right outta here...

Edited by connorpistol

I'll just say that you're not alone.

I actively avoid sharing my ideas with others lest they be unintelligent or ineffective.

To be quite honest, I find it very difficult to post here at times because I either fear that I might upset someone or I might detract from the overall conversation.

Oh yeah, sorry if it sounds like I'm making this about me.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I do similar things as you, where I have an idea and go to tell someone but then decide against it cause I think it sounds like sh!t. I too also worry about saying stuff that may upset someone, and that's why sometimes I can have the chat box here open for along time before finally deciding on what to say.