The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Asking why utarious shipped me with lego. Not that I don't mind that, I'm just curious.

You were unshipped, and Utarious couldnt accept that. That, and I couldn't have you killing waifu again.

Also when the heck where me and Snydrex having an epic battle? I don't remember that.

Less of an epic battle and more me getting proc'ed by you constantly while spwing MGR:R lines.

Edited by Snydrex

I don't remember us having an epic battle in the dojo, let alone one where I kept saying MGR lines. 

......Well, it happened less then a week ago. It was our first "dojo party", remember? Where we began fighting ourselves for some reason?

......Well, it happened less then a week ago. It was our first "dojo party", remember? Where we began fighting ourselves for some reason?

I remember that dojo party. The last thing I remember is that I accidentally killed Amethyst because my Braton P is op, but I don't remember anything after that.

Probably. But what I want to know: why would Utarious want to ship Lego with someone. I thought Utarious hated Lego.

When I inquired, he simply responded with: "it's a long story".

Makes me curious.

Edited by Snydrex