The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Do you get some enjoyment out of confusing me even more than I already am? Cause I don't see how you would.

I didn't confuse you,you confused yourself trying to understand what i was trying to explain,that all things in existance at that spot where the rare orokin container were just my imagination,therefore there was and there wasn't a rare orokin container.

7 pages overnight...

And I though I had no life.

I didn't confuse you,you confused yourself trying to understand what i was trying to explain,that all things in existance at that spot where the rare orokin container were just my imagination,therefore there was and there wasn't a rare orokin container.

It's a figment of your imagination

SnyNews:

NBC news anchor Brian Willaims admits that story of coming under fire while in Iraq was false

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/brian-williams-admits-that-his-story-of-coming-under-fire-while-in-iraq-was-false/2015/02/04/d7fe32d0-acc0-11e4-9c91-e9d2f9fde644_story.html

NBC News anchor Brian Williams conceded on Wednesday that a story he had told about being under fire while covering the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was false.

Williams said he was not aboard a helicopter that was hit by enemy fire and forced down — a story he retold as recently as last week during a televised tribute to a retired soldier during a New York Rangers hockey game.

On “NBC Nightly News” Wednesday evening, Williams read a 50-second statement apologizing for his characterization of the episode.

Well, it's good that I've never fabricated anything to you guys. HAHAHAHA! HAHA! ha! haha ha....

Also, doing this while in class is ninja leet skillz.

Edited by Snydrex