The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

WHAT IF I ENDED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH AMETHYST BEFORE THE TECHNICALITY? THEN GHOST WOULD BE HAPPY AND UTARIOUS COULD BE ALIVE, RIGHT?

"IF IT WAS BEFORE THE TECHNICALITY AND BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP MOST LIKELY, UNLESS A EVENT OCCURS WHERE UTARIOUS STILL NEEDS TO USE A TECHNICALITY BUT THAT IS A VERY LOW CHANCE."

Edited by Utarious

"IF IT WAS BEFORE THE TECHNICALITY AND BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP MOST LIKELY, UNLESS A EVENT OCCURS WHERE UTARIOUS STILL NEEDS TO USE A TECHNICALITY BUT THAT IS A VERY LOW CHANCE."

Or, we could just live with your sudden hamminess.

"HE'S DEAD, YOU OWE HIM NOTHING. I TOOK OVER HIS LIFE, YOU OWE ME."

In my time being Amethyst's spouse, I witnessed enough about her to make me respect her beyond what I thought I could. She made a sacrifice to make a friend happy.

]I helped her recover what she lost, but I still felt it, that burning unfufilment. I know now that I must do as she did. Then, Utarious, Ghost, and her can rejoice.

A TRUE GENTLEMAN ALWAYS REPAYS HIS DEBTS! I CAN REMEMBER UTARIOUS, SO I STILL OWE HIM!

Edited by Snydrex

In my time being Amethyst's spouse, I witnessed enough about her to make me respect her beyond what I thought I could. She made a sacrifice to make a friend happy.

]I helped her recover what she lost, but I still felt it, that burning unfufilment. I know now that I must do as she did. Then, Utarious, Ghost, and her can rejoice.

A TRUE GENTLEMAN ALWAYS REPAYS HIS DEBTS! I CAN REMEMBER UTARIOUS, SO I STILL OWE HIM!

I remember everything, eventually.

In me, all knowledge never dies. It is merely dusted and forgotten.

"You owe him nothing you fool. Have you thought that maybe he did it for a reason?"

I have a reason for this, too! There can be no middle ground when my debts are unpaid!

TIIIIMMMEE WARP!*Vanishes*

*jots this down into notebook* Okay, keep this timeline rolling separate from the other one. No need for continuity issues, especially when we can just rewind time to BEFORE we rewrote time.

This is beginning to sound like Achron.

Paradox created.

I feel strange.

You don't look to good.

Your font is even gone.

*jots this down too*

Okay, I prescribe to the both of you...fifty gallons of orange juice.

Also, I am not a doctor. Except on Arbalest, although even that is sketchy.