The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Font? Hmph. Well, whatever. Ghost, is Amethyst your waifu?

Nothing's changed, Sny. Except your accent.

You created a divergent point where one timeline still exists, while the other branched off. So nothing has changed for us, but something might have changed for you.

Or you might be a different Snydrex from another timeline and the two of you got displaced, I don't know.

"You are just forcing me to kill him personally instead I hope you know. You can't beat me."

Don't worry. Our time has already occurred. It's unchangeable.

You can just create divergent streams that may or may not collide in the future.

And you do NOT want them to collide.

Nothing's changed, Sny. Except your accent.

You created a divergent point where one timeline still exists, while the other branched off. So nothing has changed for us, but something might have changed for you.

Or you might be a different Snydrex from another timeline and the two of you got displaced, I don't know.

Don't worry. Our time has already occurred. It's unchangeable.

You can just create divergent streams that may or may not collide in the future.

And you do NOT want them to collide.

"So in other words it is impossible for Utarious to come back..? Nice."

"You are just forcing me to kill him personally instead I hope you know. You can't beat me."

Too bad you'll never remember to. Looks like your "total control" was but a farce. Noamuth would be displeased at this.

I'm not trying to beat you. I'm trying to set things right.

Too bad you'll never remember to. Looks like your "total control" was but a farce. Noamuth would be displeased at this.

I'm not trying to beat you. I'm trying to set things right.

YOU CAN'T.

Well, you can, just not here.

There is a river where Utarious is still Utarious. We just have to cross at the right place and the right time.

...which is Alpha Centauri, 162km away from the surface of it's sun between Alpha Centauri 1a and Alpha Centauri 3d.

"So in other words it is impossible for Utarious to come back..? Nice."

Not impossible. Unlikely.

If one of the timelines converge at any point, you will be overwritten in an instant.

"Noamuth? Hah, that pathetic girl. Like I care."

DON'T TAL-

"Dammit, shut up Utarious, I need to hide the fact I own you"

Edited by Utarious

YOU CAN'T.

Well, you can, just not here.

There is a river where Utarious is still Utarious. We just have to cross at the right place and the right time.

...which is Alpha Centauri, 162km away from the surface of it's sun between Alpha Centauri 1a and Alpha Centauri 3d.

Not impossible. Unlikely.

If one of the timelines converge at any point, you will be overwritten in an instant.

I will bend space as well, then. Ghost, this will lead to dispair unless I seperate from Amethyst. Otherwise, even if Utarious returns, he'll kill himself again.

Any one that would not do that would not be him. *Vanish*

I will bend space as well, then. Ghost, this will lead to dispair unless I seperate from Amethyst. Otherwise, even if Utarious returns, he'll kill himself again.

Any one that would not do that would not be him. *Vanish*

Wait, how will this lead to despair?

Wait, how will this lead to despair?

If you're not shipped to Ammy, then you'll be sad. If you're shipped to her while I still am, then the technicality will continue to exist. If the technicality exists, Utarious will kill himself. If he's dead, then I owe him for making you happy, and cannot repay it.

I am the one in the uncanny valley here. And I owe all of you. If I get out of this twisted cycle, everything will be fixed...

Edited by Snydrex

If you're not shipped to Ammy, then you'll be sad. If you're shipped to her while I still am, then the technicality will continue to exist. If the technicality exists, Utarious will kill himself. If he's dead, then I owe him for making you happy, and cannot repay it.

I am the one in the uncanny valley here. And I owe all of you. If I get out of this teisted cycle, everything will be fixed...

"You made it worse. For some reason I have Utarious and Amethyst in my little slave chamber."

"You made it worse. For some reason I have Utarious and Amethyst in my little slave chamber."

*grabs railgun, nuclear bomb, teleportation device, Deus Ex Machina gloves, Deus Ex Machina implant and a kukri*

I'M A-COMMING AMETHYST! *teleports to the room*

Is that so? Then, you are an imposter. And utarious is alive now.

I am thankful, but I must insist you release them.

"He was never dead to start with, merely wanted you to believe he was, normally it would make things easier not harder."

*grabs railgun, nuclear bomb, teleportation device, Deus Ex Machina gloves, Deus Ex Machina implant and a kukri*

I'M A-COMMING AMETHYST! *teleports to the room*

*Sigh* "I don't even want her, she doesn't fulfill my goals, you can have her." *Teleports her to Snydrex*

*Comes back with Amethyst and the real Utarious*

Done.

"Not so fast." *Teleports Utarious back* "We have a agreement."

Edited by Utarious

"He was never dead to start with, merely wanted you to believe he was, normally it would make things easier not harder."

*Sigh* "I don't even want her, she doesn't fulfill my goals, you can have her." *Teleports her to Snydrex*

Well, I guess that settles things. I'm happy if I can repay.

And, he won't die from your antics, will he?

Edited by Snydrex

Well, I guess that settles things. I'm happy if I can repay.

And, he won't die from your antics, will he?

"He shouldn't if all goes well, I am merely having him fight a greater demon with no equipment other than the clothes on his ba- *Bloodcurdling screams* Ohp. Never mind. His head is off"