The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Jesus your farming abilities are gross.

The most forma'd thing I have is my twin gremlins and that's like 4.

The most forma'd thing I have is my 3 forma Detron.

Hey guys, i just woke up and feel ok, but not great, mostly because of school ;~;

I woke up this morning and it took me half an hour to remember where I was.
Edited by Kaiczar

This is a PSA:  Orion: Prelude is 99 cents on steam.  Kai and I played it with another friend yesterday.  I flew around and blew up dinosaurs with a rocket launcher.  Kai suicided off of a cliff, and then blew dinosaurs up with a bow.  Very fun, pretty, cheap, and well-optimized.

-Cursing Below-

but S#&$, it was 99 cents

I woke up this morning and it took me half an hour to remember where I was.

I've had that happen before. It's really odd when it happens, and makes me feel even more confused than usual.

Edited by NyxCrab

This is a PSA:  Orion: Prelude is 99 cents on steam.  Kai and I played it with another friend yesterday.  I flew around and blew up dinosaurs with a rocket launcher.  Kai suicided off of a cliff, and then blew dinosaurs up with a bow.  Very fun, pretty, cheap, and well-optimized.

-Cursing Below-

Funny thing was, I looked in my achivements after you left.

I got an achievement for driving you off a cliff.

I've had that happen before. It's really odd when it happens, and makes me feel even more confused than usual.

This year so far it's happened like 3 times. It's really confusing.

Except you didnt.  You managed to drive me, the only person on the team with a jetpack, right off of a cliff.

I mean when we were on the Plains map when I drove us off a cliff and you survived.

Edited by Kaiczar

I did that once.  I was at Kiawah, in South Carolina.  It's really nice, right off of Charleston.  Beautiful island.  ANYWAYS.

I woke up and thought i was in tennessee.  I walked in to a wall because i was expecting there to be an open door.  It was well-lit, too.

-Cursing Below-

You guys should invite me to come play Orion with you sometime. I think it'd be really fun 

The most I've forma'd would be my Trinity, with a solid 2 forma in her.

I don't really optimize builds all that well.

The only Warframe I have forma'd so far is Nova Prime with one Forma.

You guys should invite me to come play Orion with you sometime. I think it'd be really fun 

Yes!

Free dinosaurs for everyone!

-Cursing Below-

I might pick it up.

How is it?

I might pick it up.

How is it?

It's really fun. It's been a few months since I've played, and while it does have it's problems (from what I remembered: the animations on the player characters are kinda odd, and there's a few glitches here and there, like one where if you use a taunt the right way you can float in mid air), it's still really fun to play. I like the co-op mode a lot cause you get to fight dinosaurs. 

Uterus had the same issue a while back.

I've yet to get a warning point.

I tried my best to not break rules so I'd have 0 warnings which in turn increased my chances of getting into Design Council.

That worked, and I still have none.

How long do warning points even last?

30 days for most I believe.

Some though I think are permanent.