The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

The synopsis in a few:

Anyway, ghost was sad he didn't have amethyst as a waifu. So I owed him. Utarious shipped both of us to Ammy on a technicality, so I then was indebted to him for making ghost better.

But, he shot himself in the head for doing so, and his in-character persona took over his body, presumably killing true Utarious. I always repay my debts as per my oath of a gentleman, so I couldn't let him just die.

I went through time countless instances in order to get him back, but apparently, it was just a plot to screw me up to the point of losing myself the whole time. When I changed, Utarious was released.

And then, he said I was corrupted by my own vast, obtained knowledge and power I had gained from going back so many times and killing my own instances one by one, until I was the only instance in any timeline remaining.

He has been very unsuccessful at fixing things, so far.

Edited by Snydrex

The synopsis in a few:

Anyway, ghost was sad he didn't have amethyst as a waifu. So I owed him. Utarious shipped both of us to Ammy on a technicality, so I then was indebted to him for making ghost better.

But, he shot himself in the head for doing so, and his in-character persona took over his body, presumably killing true Utarious. I always repay my debts as per my oath of a gentleman, so I couldn't let him just die.

I went through time countless instances in order to get him back, but apparently, it was just a plot to screw me up to the point of losing myself the whole time. When I changed, Utarious was released.

And then, he said I was corrupted by my own vast, obtained knowledge and power I had gained from going back so many times and killing my own instances one by one, until I was the only instance in any timeline remaining.

wat

The synopsis in a few:

And some say this can't be real

And I've lost my power to feel, tonight

We're all just victims of a crime

Good thing no one shipped me yet,that sounds horrible.

And some say this can't be real

And I've lost my power to feel, tonight

We're all just victims of a crime

Good thing no one shipped me yet,that sounds horrible.

It wasn't that bad. Just boring. After living a trillion lifetimes, you begin to see things from a very anti-temporal view.

And, Utarious is still "dead". Lifetimes ago, I would've been leaping up to help him as soon as I could. But now, I know I have time. I am still bound by my oath, but there's no rush.

Heeheeheeheeeee

The synopsis in a few:

I read through what you were doing last night.

You people are seriously messed up.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144