The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I will not be fooled. You are not even shibe. You are a disease.

Why must you hurt me this way?  I only want to spread the wow.  What else is GLORIOUS ALL POWERFUL GODE Gode supposed to do?  I am Gode, and YOU ARE A FILTHY HERETIC.  I WILL NOT BE DEINED!!!! you see. My job is to spread wow and shibe throughout the thread.  Do not attempt to block the Path of the Wowed.  You will only unleash the Aynguhr Doge.

*gets shot*

GURrrk~!!

why...

*resurrects*

Why must you hurt me this way?  I only want to spread the wow.  What else is GLORIOUS ALL POWERFUL GODE Gode supposed to do?  I am Gode, and YOU ARE A FILTHY HERETIC.  I WILL NOT BE DEINED!!!! you see. My job is to spread wow and shibe throughout the thread.  Do not attempt to block the Path of the Wowed.  You will only unleash the Aynguhr Doge.

[size=6]Your title means nothing. You do the doge no good.[/size]

Your title means nothing. You do the doge no good.

You are a librarian, everybody knows librarians are evil and are true enemies of doge, cate, and all other animals. You will be purged!

I, Cate, will defend the Doge and you, Librarian, false Doge, will die in a firey blessing called death!

Edited by sappinmahsentry

You are a librarian, everybody knows librarians are evil and are true enemies of doge, cate, and all other animals. You will be purged!

I, Cate, will defend the Doge and you, Librarian, false Doge, will die in a firey blessing called death!

[size=6]I am not doge, and I will certainly not "die in death". I am the enemy of none, but I will not leave pretenders unchecked.[/size]