The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

...Sappin has been corrupted.  SON OF A SHIBE.  RPL, I think i found your demon doge.

You claim to be doge. You accuse me of heresy. And yet you frown upon the very essentials of doge.

[size=6]But no. The demon doge still resides within the mysterious mind of Aciaj. I have not performed such rituals in long.[/size]

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

You claim to be doge. You accuse me of heresy. And yet you frown upon the very essentials of doge.

But no. The demon doge still resides within the mysterious mind of Aciaj. I have not performed such rituals in long.

I do not frown upon the essentials of doge.  Wow, Shibe, and more are mine to command.  I am gode, i AM the essential.  But for now, we must discover what is corrupting the mind of Sappin, formerly of the highest order of the Shibeans.

Edited by Dogefighter

I do not frown upon the essentials of doge.  Wow, Shibe, and Poor Grammar are mine to command.  I am gode, i AM the essential.  But for now, we must discover what is corrupting the mind of Sappin, formerly of the highest order of the Shibeans.

[size=6]You deny your impurity. The crazed cultist shall be your problem to solve.[/size]

You deny your impurity. The crazed cultist shall be your problem to solve.

What impurity is this you speak of?  Aynguhr Gode?  I deny him not.  I took him within myself in times long since forgotten, absorbing his very shibeness.  I did so to save all of dogekind.  The essentials?  I AM gode, i have become one with the doge.  Perhaps it is you who has a tainted view of the doge.  

*Blesses RPL*

There.  Perhaps this will restore your wow, though i can promise nothing.  You were far off the path, child.

What impurity is this you speak of?  Aynguhr Gode?  I deny him not.  I took him within myself in times long since forgotten, absorbing his very shibeness.  I did so to save all of dogekind.  The essentials?  I AM gode, i have become one with the doge.  Perhaps it is you who has a tainted view of the doge.  

*Blesses RPL*

There.  Perhaps this will restore your wow, though i can promise nothing.  You were far off the path, child.

And Sappin was just having an allergic reaction.

Still can talk??

*Shoves more Snickers Bars into Sappin's mouth*

....MORE.

nom nom, chocolate :^3

*coughs up blood* YOU, and your doge allies, will die, in a firey essence of Loki's blood, among the three trinities of warframe's sentient being, you will be the first to perish.

NO!  THIS IS THE SOURCE OF HIS CORRUPTION!!!!

He's allergic to chocolate.  Holy me, get that out of his mouth.

*Blesses Sappin*

Better?

YOU WILL F-*boomsplosion*WHOAH, hey, thanks, I guess I was allergic to demonic chocolate! Hmm, what's this circling galaxy thing on my stomach? Oh well, do you have a yarn ball? Cate wants to play. *takes a bite out of real snickers*

Edited by sappinmahsentry

*coughs up blood* YOU, and your doge allies, will die, in a firey essence of Loki's blood, among the three trinities of warframe's sentient being, you will be the first to perish.

YOU WILL F-*boomsplosion*WHOAH, hey, thanks, I guess I was allergic to demonic chocolate! Hmm, what's this circling galaxy thing on my stomach? Oh well, do you have a yarn ball? Cate wants to play.

Sappin is a cat? wat

YOU WILL F-*boomsplosion*WHOAH, hey, thanks, I guess I was allergic to demonic chocolate! Hmm, what's this circling galaxy thing on my stomach? Oh well, do you have a yarn ball? Cate wants to play.

...uh.  I have a wow ball.  I guess i can shred it for you.

...What have you done Doge??

nine-tailed-fox-kurama.jpg

*Blesses RPL*

[size=6]Perhaps I didn't put it well enough.

It is not you who are impure. It is you who are the impurity.[/size]

I have purified my most devout follower, and highest of the shibeans.  Welcome back, Cate.

Thanks for the welcoming, now, shall we talk about how Rhino is underpowered in high level? What are your thoughts on this?

It's not over yet, not while I still have this!

759041001117C.jpg

Here kitty kitty kitty~~

Perhaps I didn't put it well enough.

It is not you who are impure. It is you who are the impurity.

As it must be.  Aynguhr Doge will forever be within, causing an err here, a misstep there.  The path of the doge remains pure.  I remain the same Gode.  But it must be this way, for to release aynguhr doge would spell the end of DogeKind.