The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

At least undertow makes him invincible.

Btw does any1 else think of linkin park-numb while playing Hydroid? (caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

By invincible you mean almost completely stationary and unable to harm any enemies that are at a far distance?

Yeah, he is invincible.

"Btw does any1 else think of linkin park-numb while playing Hydroid? (caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)"

Duh wat?

Edited by TheVerdict

CC is definitely the way to go, that much is clear. I just want to know how to beat them using Ash.

I've tried Smokescreen and slashing them up, but that didn't even faze them. Bladestorm doesn't do enough damage, at least in my experience. I went Bladestorm on them 3 times in a row and they were still kicking. I don't even know how they survived THAT much Finisher damage.

CC is definitely the way to go, that much is clear. I just want to know how to beat them using Ash.

I've tried Smokescreen and slashing them up, but that didn't even faze them. Bladestorm doesn't do enough damage, at least in my experience. I went Bladestorm on them 3 times in a row and they were still kicking. I don't even know how they survived THAT much Finisher damage.

Maybe get seeking shuriken, go a duration build, and bring a gun with viral/radiation on it?

Edited by NyxCrab

ALSO, for those of you left wondering after today's earlier religious war:

This is Gode

DntEl2i.jpg

This is Anguhr Doge

9zq3Tvw.jpg

I sense a discontinuity.

As it must be. Aynguhr Doge will forever be within, causing an err here, a misstep there. The path of the doge remains pure. I remain the same Gode. But it must be this way, for to release aynguhr doge would spell the end of DogeKind.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144