The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

14 hours ago, LokiTheCondom said:

Huehuehuheuheuheuheuheuheuhue

22meP6h.png

Ohhhhhhhh! Is this truely why the forums seem so strangely silent?! That explains it! I'm almost tempted to see what this Discord place is like, although I heard you might need a password, account, etc. that true?

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)UKILR said:

someone seems happy

Aye, I can go all out lewd!

51 minutes ago, Unus said:

Ohhhhhhhh! Is this truely why the forums seem so strangely silent?! That explains it! I'm almost tempted to see what this Discord place is like, although I heard you might need a password, account, etc. that true?

Yep, but you make your own rules in your own server. 

16 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

Aye, I can go all out lewd!

Yep, but you make your own rules in your own server. 

Ohhhhhhh, so it's not like an open air forum. It's basically building one gigantic self-made chat-room? Huh, sorta like Region, but without the K-1000 undressing me with it's eyes in the shadows? I see, than you very much for the info. Look forward to dropping in some time somewhere.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh said:

Everyone's acting like that discord server is the new Last Post Wins

Certainly feels like it, never seen a day where this hasn't jumped between two pages due to postification.

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

probably because people can post whatever they want

True, true, wonder if it got implemented to take some pressure off the administrators. I'm gonna miss the bustle of this place.

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

we're only there because we won't get any warning points or bans. it's aaaaall freeeedoooooom

True, true. When did it get implemented? The Mass Exodus only seems to have started up in the past few days.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh said:

Everyone's acting like that discord server is the new Last Post Wins

It is, technically.  The majority of the LPW members have moved there and continued the usual conversations and shenanigans without fear or reprisal.

Just now, Unus said:

True, true. When did it get implemented? The Mass Exodus only seems to have started up in the past few days.

Oh, it happened months ago.

Just now, Noamuth said:

It is, technically.  The majority of the LPW members have moved there and continued the usual conversations and shenanigans without fear or reprisal.

Doesn't the Warframe Discord server still have similar forum rules?

Or you meant that they got their own chat server.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Oh, it happened months ago.

They're not talking about the Rserver, they're talking about a smaller one that Stalker_Cake made

6 minutes ago, Unus said:

The members that are now active in LPW were not there in the old one. The old ones are gone tho