The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

So I return to this thread expecting it to be long dead, but I see it flourish with new life, new memes, new posts, and users new to the LPW.

Glorious 

But my time has past and a new generation of Warframe forum goers must take up the mantel. 

And now I return to the lurk and disappear from whence I came.

The circle of forum posts continues, good luck to all of you....

and may the last post win.

mary-poppins-o.gif

Edited by Amethyst.zero

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Amethyst.zero:

So I return to this thread expecting it to be long dead, but I see it flourish with new life, new memes, new posts, and users new to the LPW.

Glorious 

But my time has past and a new generation of Warframe forum goers must take up the mantel. 

*hugs ame*

3 hours ago, Amethyst.zero said:

Glorious 

mary-poppins-o.gif

*shoots down*

No U.

Stay.

5 hours ago, Amethyst.zero said:

Glorious 

mary-poppins-o.gif

*drops from the ceiling onto the retreating and, noodles, and drags back*

One of us one of us one of us one of us 

YoUcAnNeVErlEAvE

6 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Take me to Mars please.

On it!

I'll need £3,000,000,000 in untraceable money wired to my friend, he's a Nigerian Prince, you can trust him.

3 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Mars was an option?

*looks down*

You could have told me before I started sepuku.

Nonsense. Bit of duct tape will fix you right up.

a33.jpeg 

25 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

PLOT TWIST! We're all living in a simulation and the Lotus actually made this thread to not only make sure we don't go after her and Ballas but to casually show off her competitive we her to her new man. Well played Lotus... Well played...

Plz don't make this thread talks about the love birds 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Yes but nobody is going to take it seriously in here u can discuss about it but don't expect a real good answers  

I agree.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:07 AM, LightningsVengance said:

PLOT TWIST! We're all living in a simulation and the Lotus actually made this thread to not only make sure we don't go after her and Ballas but to casually show off her competitive we her to her new man. Well played Lotus... Well played...

This definitely does not look like we need to take it seriously.

Shoutout to all the users that got the names of actual Warframes, NPC's, etc. and weren't stuck with something like: "HelloThereFellowTennoMyOriginalIdeaForAReallyCoolUsernameNameWasTakenAlreadySoThisRightHereIsTheBestThatICanDoForTheMoment-123"

1 minute ago, Henmane said:

Shoutout to all the users that got the names of actual Warframes, NPC's, etc. and weren't stuck with something like: "HelloThereFellowTennoMyOriginalIdeaForAReallyCoolUsernameNameWasTakenAlreadySoThisRightHereIsTheBestThatICanDoForTheMoment-123"

@MagPrime

3 minutes ago, Henmane said:

Honestly, go in game, type /profile name and check stats. If it has nothing but zeroes, submit a ticket to support with screencaps and done. Only reason I got MagPrime was because it was being held by a name hoarder.  Goober picked Excal as the starter too! I was gonna leave it be, but it was a matter of principle after that.