Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

It will be hot water. Or should I go ice water instead...

@MagPrime, I need some advice on what to spray Monkey with.

Gluten and puppies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Gluten and puppies. 

Gluten to make him all sticky and puppies to bite him? Sounds good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Gluten to make him all sticky and puppies to bite him? Sounds good.

Take pictures, I'm catching up TOS Star Trek atm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-05 at 10:51 PM, Aeon66 said:

By the time i get Khora im gonna suffer heavily from RSI, i guess that is Simaris secret of this "test stress".

Nope, still the unloaded thing

 

Edit: apparently it loads now, after 2 days :P

well then

On 2018-05-07 at 12:43 AM, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Hmmm 😕 I think we need a hype train soo far there’s still no interest at warframe I went to back to play P2W game called hearthstone 

i've started playing divinity original sin 2 again. i've also noticed that as a female i can use my body to escape punishment, however i had lack of flesh, or skin, or eyes, or organs

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't mean to brag, but after willingly watching with me 2 hours of pure cheesiness in the form of a Chinese Wukong movie, @MagPrime may in fact be the greatest girlfriend in the world.

No, wait. Who am I kidding? I'm totally bragging.

mag can't compare to my cakes, or my cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Gluten to make him all sticky and puppies to bite him? Sounds good.

Gluten will destroy my body, puppies will destroy my mind. 

A truly vicious attack designed to hit my two major weaknesses... you can see Mag's thought it through... yikes.

11 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

mag can't compare to my cakes, or my cat

Neither hold as much interest for me as having someone who puts up with my shenanigans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Gluten will destroy my body, puppies will destroy my mind. 

A truly vicious attack designed to hit my two major weaknesses... you can see Mag's thought it through... yikes.

Neither hold as much interest for me as having someone who puts up with my shenanigans. 

a cake will always put up with your shenanigans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

a cake will always put up with your shenanigans

 Cake causes me to have shenanigans...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOF I’m last ( propably not because someone is going to say I’m not and there going to be the last post and then I get depressed and if I get depressed that means I’m sad and when I’m sad it means... oof.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JackAfrica said:

OOF I’m last ( propably not because someone is going to say I’m not and there going to be the last post and then I get depressed and if I get depressed that means I’m sad and when I’m sad it means... oof.)

How can you be sad? You are on the forums the best place ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎08 at 3:52 AM, Stalker_Cake said:

that's why they are the best

I demand shenanigans. And cake too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Datsher said:

How have you all been?

Fine, pretty tired though, how about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb xXDeadsinxX:

Fine, pretty tired though, how about you?

Fine as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How's it going everyone? I'm having a dumb internal debate. Do the Volt vid, skip to Excalibur or redo the mag one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerade eben schrieb Sajochi:

Do the Volt vid, skip to Excalibur or redo the mag one. 

Do a @MagPrime one instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Datsher said:

Fine as well

That’s good. 

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

How's it going everyone? I'm having a dumb internal debate. Do the Volt vid, skip to Excalibur or redo the mag one. 

I’m doing alright, how about yourself? It’s really up to you haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Datsher said:

Do a @MagPrime one instead

 You know I already got the best waifuframe 😎. However I don't think our @MagPrime would appreciate getting pinged so much. 

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That’s good. 

I’m doing alright, how about yourself? It’s really up to you haha.

I'm doing alright. Hours at work finally opening up again so I can start getting back to my hobbies, hence my dumb debate that should be easy enough to resolve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sajochi said:

 I'm doing alright. Hours at work finally opening up again so I can start getting back to my hobbies, hence my dumb debate that should be easy enough to resolve. 

That’s good. You could do Excalibur since he’s the frame that starters usually choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

That’s good. You could do Excalibur since he’s the frame that starters usually choose.

Excal is pretty straightforward. And umbra will drop sometime this year. Hm, I think that would be the best route to take. Now where did I put that 3 forma excal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 8 Minuten schrieb Sajochi:

 You know I already got the best waifuframe 😎. However I don't think our @MagPrime would appreciate getting pinged so much. 

true, true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Excal is pretty straightforward. And umbra will drop sometime this year. Hm, I think that would be the best route to take. Now where did I put that 3 forma excal...

That’s true. You could do Volt first though as well, he is a bit more complicated than Excalibur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...