Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm hoping it does.

I feel so bad for him.  He wandering around the house, wheezing and drooling everywhere, and he's not able to get any decent amount of sleep.  He's also abnormally skittish so it's hard to get good long warm cuddles going. 

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I'm hoping it does.

I feel so bad for him.  He wandering around the house, wheezing and drooling everywhere, and he's not able to get any decent amount of sleep.  He's also abnormally skittish so it's hard to get good long warm cuddles going. 

Poor cat, i hope he gets well soon.

Am 12.5.2018 um 16:42 schrieb MagPrime:

I'm hoping it does.

Hopefully he'll get better soon

On 2018-05-15 at 7:23 PM, MagPrime said:

Both kitties are doing better, they just have some sniffles and sneezes now. 

Man, good for you to be able to take care of your pets. All of my pets died or escape on me.

I'm a terrible pet owner...

8 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Yikes.

I might be in the same boat one day. I can't imagine that I'll be any good at taking care of cats (that I seem to be highly allergic to), dogs or any other animal for that matter.

4 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Considering a run a part time job/hobby of selling, breeding, feeding, and growing Bearded Dragons, I can't afford being a terrible pet owner. Bad for my business, but it brings be decent money in return. But it costs quite a bit to get all the crickets fed to them. 

9 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Yikes.

I might be in the same boat one day. I can't imagine that I'll be any good at taking care of cats (that I seem to be highly allergic to), dogs or any other animal for that matter.

I cant have anything furry for longer periods of time, else my allergy is gonna drop the bomb.

12 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yikes, work is insane because people keep showing up outside hours to drop off animals for slaughter and processing and now we are trying to find places to shove animals until we can get to them. 

do they happen to be pitbulls?

9 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

...Why?

They believe that Pitbulls are a danger to children, and by removing them they're protecting children.

I rather hope there's some legal action that can be taken, should be considered animal abuse.

1 hour ago, Stalker_Cake said:

just wondering since there is apperantly a trend where a bunch of A****** take as many pitbulls as possible to kill shelters

I did a Snopes on that earlier in the week, it's mostly false.

I mean, it is a thing that can happen but it is rather expensive to do, so I imagine there's only a handful of extremists that can afford it.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

They believe that Pitbulls are a danger to children, and by removing them they're protecting children.

I rather hope there's some legal action that can be taken, should be considered animal abuse.

That logic is flawed though? Anything can be a danger to childrne, kitchens, laundry rooms, white vans, and even schools. Can't they simply rehabilitate the doggos?

4 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

That logic is flawed though? Anything can be a danger to childrne, kitchens, laundry rooms, white vans, and even schools. Can't they simply rehabilitate the doggos?

Sounds like effort.

To be honest though, if these people are so concerned about their kids safety I don't get why they don't just wrap their kids up in the Michelin Man suit.

Nothing can hurt their little baby under ~30cm of soft padding.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Sounds like effort.

To be honest though, if these people are so concerned about their kids safety I don't get why they don't just wrap their kids up in the Michelin Man suit.

Nothing can hurt their little baby under ~30cm of soft padding.

An added bonus of putting your baby in those suits would be how adorable they look when trying to waddle around.

22 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Some can't be.  I had personal experience with that.

But people are ignorant idiots and think eliminating a breed is better than being better humans.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Some can't be.  I had personal experience with that.

But people are ignorant idiots and think eliminating a breed is better than being better humans.

What should be done if they can't be rehabilitated? I mean, any alternative is better than killing a large amount at a slaughter house, right?

6 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

What should be done if they can't be rehabilitated? I mean, any alternative is better than killing a large amount at a slaughter house, right?

Slaughter houses are for cows, pigs, goats, sheep, etc. Not dogs.

Edited by MagPrime