Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

10 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

apologie, i meant kill shelter

Ahh.

I agree that there are better alternatives but the biggest issue I've seen is people who fall for the fear mongering and refuse to adopt the animals before their time is up, or people refuse to get the animals fixed, so the shelters are flooded with unwanted litters or pregnant dogs and cats. 

The best solution woukd be to improve education and require getting a pet fixed.

Personally, people should be given IQ tests before having access to petting zoos let alone having pets.

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

How do you feel about the fact you created the current (and possibly forever) biggest thread on the forums? Most views, most pages, most replies.

I'm not so sure about forever biggest, though. Buffon's Mandachord thread seems to have quite a pace.

How do you feel about the fact you created the current (and possibly forever) biggest thread on the forums? Most views, most pages, most replies.

ummmm, speechless, blank, no idea whats going on, yeahhhhhhhh!

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

I'm not so sure about forever biggest, though. Buffon's Mandachord thread seems to have quite a pace.

We'll cross that bridge if we ever come to it. It's got a long, long way to go until it even comes close to this (151 pages compared to over 13k).

3 hours ago, Mr.ElevenXI said:

ummmm, speechless, blank, no idea whats going on, yeahhhhhhhh!

"ummmm, speechless, blank, no idea whats going on, yeahhhhhhhh!" -a god, 2018

Edited by LazerSkink

Imagine this gets 11 billion replies o_O gotta dream big friends.

Thing is, I don't believe anything will be able to come close to this thread (unless it's locked, aka a winner is made). Last Post Wins is basically the thing that will out last everyone's time with Warframe (referring to everyone here and active currently, not players in the far future). By the time any other thread might be able to at least reach 10k pages, most of us will have probably left Warframe long ago.

LPW might as well be the nothingness remaining after universal heat death.

What if I get banned posting my last post. and then I cant see no more. would that mean i win?

I mean, banned users' threads aren't hidden, so if your post was the last thing you saw before you got banned and you're for some reason completely unable to view the forums after the fact, you can be comfortable with believing you won, even though the thread would inevitably continue without your presence.

Just now, LazerSkink said:

I mean, banned users' threads aren't hidden, so if your post was the last thing you saw before you got banned and you're for some reason completely unable to view the forums after the fact, you can be comfortable with believing you won, even though the thread would inevitably continue without your presence.

I like you. 

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

If you'd just stop pseudo-dabbing you'd be fine LazerSink.

Hard to approve of oneself when one does such horrific acts.

No need to cover half my face with the unintentional pseudo dab out of the sheer dissatisfaction my long hair brought upon me anymore because I dun' chopped my do recently to short length after 5 years (god, reading this sentence out loud is just weird).

I can feel wind on the back of my neck once again and it's refreshing as hell.

Edited by LazerSkink

(god, reading this sentence out loud is just weird).

Yes... yes it was.

You'll never be posh like me. 

Image result for raise a cup of tea gif 

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I can feel wind on the back of my neck once again and it's refreshing as hell.

Reminding me that I need to get a haircut before Tennocon... So much effort.

You'll never be posh like me. 

k, red robe

Reminding me that I need to get a haircut before Tennocon... So much effort.

All I did before TennoCon 2016 was shave, much to my later dismay because it turns out I looked like Skrillex in most photos I took featuring myself.

Edited by LazerSkink