Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

''totally jealous comment''

Say what? :wink:

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

All I did before TennoCon 2016 was shave, much to my later dismay because it turns out I looked like Skrillex in most photos I took featuring myself.

Oh ye of little effort. I had a custom made Wukong shirt just for the event, I also.... I er... Did I shave? Or have a haircut? 

No, grubby sod that I am, I doubt that I did. Damn.

And I've lost the T-shirt as well... Must order a new one soon.

6 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

All I did before TennoCon 2016 was shave, much to my later dismay because it turns out I looked like Skrillex in most photos I took featuring myself.

Next thing you know, people would be asking you for your autograph. You should’ve said that you were Skrillex though, that would have been hilarious. :crylaugh:

15 hours ago, MagPrime said:

In other news; I'm a bit holier.  Got my daith piercing and the place that did it just announced a free piercing weekend.

I may become much more holier.

daith-1.png

Even though it's not how piercing works I just imagine constantly hearing this slap my ear.

8 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Reminding me that I need to get a haircut before Tennocon... So much effort.

Length worthy of before and after pics?

Mine is currently below my shoulders. Though I want to do some braiding stuff before cutting it back.

13 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Mine is currently below my shoulders. Though I want to do some braiding stuff before cutting it back.

I usually get my hair cut every 3 or so months, what sucks about my hair is that it gets curly once it gets long enough which is annoying because I have straight hair and it doesn’t flow well together haha.

Oh nice, my sister used to braid my hair when I was little, probably ‘cause my sister wanted another sister lol.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

23 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I usually get my hair cut every 3 or so months, what sucks about my hair is that it gets curly once it gets long enough which is annoying because I have straight hair and it doesn’t flow well together haha.

Oh nice, my sister used to braid my hair when I was little, probably ‘cause my sister wanted another sister lol.

I do have that problem. It looks mostly straight but is curly enough to get easily tangled.

Awww, unfortunately my sisters had a much more direct approach of forcing people into dresses.

14 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I do have that problem. It looks mostly straight but is curly enough to get easily tangled.

Awww, unfortunately my sisters had a much more direct approach of forcing people into dresses.

My hair luckily doesn’t get into tangles, it doesn’t get that curly when it’s long, but still gets curly. When my side burns are long enough, they curl and it’s super annoying lol.

Lol ouch, that’s what my sister also did to me when I was like 2 or 3 years old.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Grammar Error

Enjoying TOS Star Trek.

They either don't explain anything, or spout random scientific sounding words in a string and just roll with it, never giving room for anyone to question tf they just said.

Plus, best special effects.  Tiny model cities will always look like cities lol

Enjoying TOS Star Trek.

They either don't explain anything, or spout random scientific sounding words in a string and just roll with it, never giving room for anyone to question tf they just said.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Enjoying TOS Star Trek.

star_trek_stalagtite2.jpg

1 hour ago, LightningsVengance said:

so this has nothing to do with anything but do any of you Tenno watch BNHA/Boku No Hero Academia/MHA/My Hero Academia? If so, who's your favorite character? What's your favorite thing about the series? Do you like the name Tall Might or Small Might better?

Yeah but mostly for the battle animations. The story so far is watch as daddy issues, anger management, and obsessive stalker material continually get beat and save the day. There is not a lot of plot going on, no real sub-text or suspense to speak of. Mainly it's just day-to-day 'Let's go here. Surely the gang won't get attacked. Oh nooooooo.' It took the series until the end of season two just for more plot about the abilities. The last time we heard about them was the start of season one.

So far I'm rooting for the bad guys to speed things up a bit.

We're getting progressive in royal Catholicism and he is excited. I was expecting really old priests to spout Latin for a few hours in awkward silence.

Phillip looks worried but then again he can't move his face a lot.

I found Elton John!

Edited by Postal_pat