Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

... I have achieved a state of equilibrium within the universe, a state not even the Void can hope to compete with. Within the hollowed vessel of my Warframe forums I have found peace, happiness, tranquility... All because I have 777 upvotes do not up or downvote my brethren, the Void has obviously looked favorably upon this individual before the Sacrifice. this is the best day ever and as longa s i have 777 upvotes noting bad will ever happen ever again, it's basically world peace but better.

8 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

... I have achieved a state of equilibrium within the universe, a state not even the Void can hope to compete with. Within the hollowed vessel of my Warframe forums I have found peace, happiness, tranquility... All because I have 777 upvotes do not up or downvote my brethren, the Void has obviously looked favorably upon this individual before the Sacrifice. this is the best day ever and as longa s i have 777 upvotes noting bad will ever happen ever again, it's basically world peace but better.

The temptation...

8 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

insert Abridged Vegeta's glorious laugh here

45 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The temptation...

44 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

insert Abridged Vegeta's glorious laugh here

How dare you disturb my very equal equilibrium! War has started over the worlds, and it is all thanks to you! the world is a horrible place, bad things always happen and there is no world peace all because the 777 is gone ;=;

14 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

How dare you disturb my very equal equilibrium! War has started over the worlds, and it is all thanks to you! the world is a horrible place, bad things always happen and there is no world peace all because the 777 is gone ;=;

Hey, I never gave into the temptation. 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Most of our animals are hobby farmers, they can't handle anything too big, but still, 800lb of "nope" is hard for 170lb of "stahp"

to be fair, our farms are practically hobby farms thx to our mountains

our main type of cow varies between 500-650kg, meanwhile full grown bull can reach up to 1300kg (usually sent for slaughter at around 300kg)

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

to be fair, our farms are practically hobby farms thx to our mountains

our main type of cow varies between 500-650kg, meanwhile full grown bull can reach up to 1300kg (usually sent for slaughter at around 300kg)

Those weights are consistent with what we see.  

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

We aren't confusing.  We just don't give a #$&$ about most things.  😀

That's why you're confusing :laugh:

I mean, England doesn't give a S#&$ about most things either, but we do so in an intuitive manner.