Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

Also why wouldn't you be allowed to enter? if i may ask.

It's a joke from my buddy (who happens to live in Ontario but he won't tell me the damn city). He banned me from Canada until I can get into plat in league but I can't be arsed enough to go past gold.

53 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

It's a joke from my buddy (who happens to live in Ontario but he won't tell me the damn city). He banned me from Canada until I can get into plat in league but I can't be arsed enough to go past gold.

Oh, you should make a sneak attack.

48 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Well, if you could get to MA, we could stuff you into the trunk. 

That brings back some very confusing memories

8 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

e2eafa0981d15bc9c1c9802e615d4bed.png

Someone said he loves my Limbo.

I have been shown the power of love ;~;

Nice photoshop

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

pulls out magnifying glass 

As you can see, I'm highly qualified

Nice try, but I can see that this magnifying glass is in fact...

Pulls put super magnifying glass on the magnifying glass

A toy magnifying glass!

12 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

Nice try, but I can see that this magnifying glass is in fact...

Pulls put super magnifying glass on the magnifying glass

A toy magnifying glass!

Hahaha, did you really think I would bring out my true magnifying glass so soon? Behold, Magnifying Glass 2. It's more focused than level 1 and has a nice golden sheen. 

But when it's time to go all out, I go Magnifying Glass 3. It can see everything, it knows everything. Even if you don't want it to, it has read your mind. 

But that isn't even my Magnifying Glass' final form. By combining the power of 5 pure Magniying Glasses, it becomes Magnifying Glass God, the revealer of all. I think this level will suffice. You can't handle my next 500,000 levels. 

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Hahaha, did you really think I would bring out my true magnifying glass so soon? Behold, Magnifying Glass 2. It's more focused than level 1 and has a nice golden sheen. 

But when it's time to go all out, I go Magnifying Glass 3. It can see everything, it knows everything. Even if you don't want it to, it has read your mind. 

But that isn't even my Magnifying Glass' final form. By combining the power of 5 pure Magniying Glasses, it becomes Magnifying Glass God, the revealer of all. I think this level will suffice. You can't handle my next 500,000 levels. 

Damn...you got me in a pickle...

Well you know what, I have a secret weapon. 

6 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You fool, now it's no longer a secret weapon!

Haha, you have fallen for Sajochi's trap card, he know's all your secrets now.

...Or did he? Maybe he just wants us to think it's his secret weapon while really it was just a prototype, a sham so we would all lower our guards... Then he would strike with a masterful amount of speed and decimate us ALL!

My system is really determined to annoy me, first it throws random bsod with a different error everytime. I then do a fresh install of windows, and now Warframe has taken over that role, random crashes for no apparent reason :/ 

Gunna share this here because if I post it in GD everyone'll just tell me it's unintended, as if I care.

There's 5 mods that I've found so far that benefit Unique weapons whilst equipped on your melee weapon, the 3 Gladiator Mods will give their set bonus whilst using your Unique weapon, Dispatch Overdrive and Guardian each work fully.

You can get each of these benefits without having to actually slot them on your Unique weapon. Genuinely super happy about this, never cared for Guardian Derision because the super short range taunt never felt worth the drop in damage, but now I can get the effect for free :laugh:

46 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Gunna share this here because if I post it in GD everyone'll just tell me it's unintended, as if I care.

There's 5 mods that I've found so far that benefit Unique weapons whilst equipped on your melee weapon, the 3 Gladiator Mods will give their set bonus whilst using your Unique weapon, Dispatch Overdrive and Guardian each work fully.

You can get each of these benefits without having to actually slot them on your Unique weapon. Genuinely super happy about this, never cared for Guardian Derision because the super short range taunt never felt worth the drop in damage, but now I can get the effect for free :laugh:

Which are the 3 gladiator mods? Names please?